I HATE that show!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I really want to dissuade people from every wasting their time with it. I can't even watch "Sitcom" shows now at all. Ill stick with old ones like Mary Tyler Moore and Cheers. 

Also, if you like roseanne and how ahead of its time it was, the Golden Girls is still a great watch these days. 

I really want to dissuade people from every wasting their time with it. I can't even watch "Sitcom" shows now at all. Ill stick with old ones like Mary Tyler Moore and Cheers.

Also, if you like roseanne and how ahead of its time it was, the Golden Girls is still a great watch these days.

I LOVE GOLDEN GIRLS! As a kid i watched it and it definitely wasn't suitable for kids. *cough cough Blanche *

I can't diss cheers because a few people on here like it (pssst. I don't like it!)

Yeah, not a fan of HIMYM.

Golden Girls is one of my favorite shows of all time.

Also, I have so many packages coming!

A case of Surge.

A IWB holster.

A book.

Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?

Metallica - Ride the Lightning.

Yayyyyyyyyyy!

Packages are gifts to myself. I feel like they keep me sane.

I got my glow in the dark stay puft in the mail today!

Guys, I think I have to stop crushin' on the dude I'm talking to. Not because of the crippling anxiety and self-doubt but because he never gets any of my pop culture or movie references. 

Nothing. 

Not cult movie classics, not popular TV shows, not even fucking Hey Arnold quotes.

Guys, I think I have to stop crushin' on the dude I'm talking to. Not because of the crippling anxiety and self-doubt but because he never gets any of my pop culture or movie references. 

Nothing. 

Not cult movie classics, not popular TV shows, not even fucking Hey Arnold quotes.

Drop him. If you say "Move it football head!" and you see nothing in those eyes. Fuck it. 

It's a nice twist on the classic vampire story.

Some episodes, not all. I enjoy it though. All those Adult Swim shows are good really, Aqua Teen, Venture Bros., Harvey Birdman, I thought Squidbillies was the best shit ever for the first couple seasons too.

I used to watch Tom Goes to the Mayor all the time.... god I miss that show. How is Tim & Eric's stuff after that?

Nothing.

I can see that getting frustrating! I'm constantly quoting stuff and my brother is the only one who ever gets it. Actually, usually I'm just quoting it crowd lol. BUT HE GETS IT!

Drop him. If you say "Move it football head!" and you see nothing in those eyes. Fuck it. 

I forget what it was in reference too but I was like "Stoop kid's afraid to leave his stoop!" and he started laughing. He did genuinely think it was funny, but I could tell he didn't know the reference. When I called him out, I could only say "DID YOU EVEN HAVE A CHILDHOOD?"

Nothing. 

Drop that loser.

I used to watch Tom Goes to the Mayor all the time.... god I miss that show. How is Tim & Eric's stuff after that?

TGttM is incredible!

The Tim and Eric: Awesome Show, Great Job! is hit or miss for me. Sometimes it just slays me, sometimes I can't watch 5 minutes of it.

Their "Billion Dollar Movie" or whatever I have to give another chance. I had a tough time with it though. Probably made it about halfway through.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic