I listened to it about 5 times and it's really good! Ahem...

I had heard of m83 and washed out so I definitely loved those EVEN THOUGH THAT M83 HAS BECOME MY WHITE WHALE! There was a mix of joy and anger when I heard it. Great song! But I need to own it on vinyl....

My absolute favorite was track was empathy- crystal castles. I had never heard of them but that track was so good! I will have to seek out that whole album for sure! I remember seeing it in record stores so I'm assuming it's affordable (cough cough unlike m83).

Other favorites were let me take you out-class actress, gagged and tied-that dog, and dreaming-seapony! I loved all the tracks you put on there but those are the ones I need to find more of! Can't believe I have never heard of any of them before!

Ooh and athletics was really cool too!!

Great mix! I'll take care of it and not let it get scratched or stolen. Although my car has been broken in twice so I can't really promise that.

FUN MIX!

I love soundtrack stuff and I've never heard that one. How is it? I think the only horror soundtrack I have is The Omen.

It's good. My copy is pretty scratched up but I got it for 50 cents. Apparently it's tough to find a decent copy. I'm sure Mondo will release a $50 version or something soon.

I also have Insidious 2 which I won for free at a horror movie marathon, Friday the 13th, and Maniac I'm going to spin next. Might even spin Eraserhead if I want to have nightmares.

It's good. My copy is pretty scratched up but I got it for 50 cents. Apparently it's tough to find a decent copy. I'm sure Mondo will release a $50 version or something soon.

I also have Insidious 2 which I won for free at a horror movie marathon, Friday the 13th, and Maniac I'm going to spin next. Might even spin Eraserhead if I want to have nightmares.

It's Halloween. We should all be having nightmares. :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic