me too. I get so upset. Peace for paws ohio posted this story on FB about a guy who was going to court for beating a puppy to death. The neighbors called the police because they heard commotion next door and puppy screaming. turns out the guy had been slamming it against the wall because it wouldn’t stop whining. it’s a puppy for god sakes. I cried reading it.

on a semi related note, it’s getting to the point where I can’t even see old people alone without getting so sad. seeing old people eat alone is of course awful and I always feel bad. but the other day at work this cutest little old lady was in a wheelchair, and the person she was with parked her in the warehouse aisle and walked away to look at something. I walked by her and she was so little and frail and she smiled at me. and I came back to my office and felt like I wanted to cry. why am I having this reaction to old people?! :(

omg I just cried reading this entire post. I still think about that woman I saw at Chipotle that I told you about! Ugh Madie I'm right there with you. I can't.

I haven't had any greyhounds but theyre so majestic when i see them in public. love those dogs.

everybody says that about them, and it's so hilarious, because if you are around them day to day, they are the clumsiest, most awkward creatures i think that i have ever met, hahaha.

When I sign in I sign in as private or incognito or something, idk, it's a box I checked when I signed in, I'm always signed in on my phone so I haven't had to check the box in a while haha

I want a dog. : (

Old people make me cry too. I'm always extra special to elderly that are traveling by themselves on my planes. Man do I have some stories... This one frail little 80 year old lady had been traveling around visiting all her family. She got up to use the restroom and thank God I was right there... She couldn't support herself and fell backwards. If I hadn't been there to catch her tiny body, I don't want to think of what would have happened. : (

Uber and Lyft are great! Make sure you get your new user credit!!

Edit: typo

I want a dog. : (

Old people make me cry too. I'm always extra special to elderly that are traveling by themselves on my planes. Man do I have some stories... This one frail little 80 year old lady had been traveling around visiting all her family. She got up to use the restroom and thank God I was right there... She couldn't support herself and hell backwards. If I hadn't been there to catch her tiny body, I don't want to think of what would have happened. : (

Uber and Lyft are great! Make sure you get your new user credit!!

Sounds like she really fell for you.

Speaking of Friday nights. I was thinking of going to see Pentagram tonight. But I'm rolling solo, do you think I need to dress up? I don't really want to get into costume to go watch a show sober for 2 hours. 

I wouldn't worry about anything but just seeing FUCKING PENTAGRAM!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic