If my undying love of Rom-Coms has taught me anything, it is that you'll end up together.

Picture the scene.

It's a cold winters snowy morning on New Years Eve, he's walking through a meadow (because that's what everyone does when they are sad). He looks up and see's a cloud that looks like a pair of glasses and thinks of you. A little smile spreads across his face.

His heart skips a beat, how could he of been so stupid. The girl for him was right in front of him the entire time and he took her for granted.

He pulls out his phone, but what's this, he's got your old number. This hurts him even more. He starts to run, run like he's never run before.

Get's to your front door with a bouquet of smarties and knocks. The tension is unbearable.

You open the door complaining as he's woken you up from your 3pm nap. He spills out his heart:

'I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible'

You shut the door in his face and go back to sleep.

THE CRUSHINATOR. 

In cinemas soon.

haha perfect.

I am always the supporting best friend. :(

Wearing a shirt that reads: MY HALF HOUR NAP TURNED INTO A WEEK

This needs to happen.

I'm not at work today...

We are soooo sorry. :( *Awkward* 

No more adult talk.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic