I know you are all on the edge of your seats with my chest freezer/fermentation chamber saga, but I think I just found one for a screaming deal. I hit the refresh button on the posting I had up from earlier (the one that sold), and a new one popped up. Same size I need and everything.

Guy told me it was mine and I am going to take the work van and one of my coworkers to pick it up tomorrow.

Boom.

I didn't know my own limits with stuff and ate whole bag of special goldfish a few years ago. I thought I was going to die and accepted my death but still woke up the next morning.

Lol! I've had the violently high think im going to die experience too haha.

He's had two and his eyes are little squints and he just told me I had clothes in the dryer so I went down and checked and they were all his clothes lol

I might have a bite of one, but I know my limits too and if I want to wake up for work tomorrow I shouldn't partake at all.

I want to see pictures of this amazing freezer.

I would have linked you to the ad on Craigslist, but he has already deleted it. He must have known when I said it was sold...I fucking meant it.

I'll take some pictures when I get it home, but I think you will be disappointed. It looks like something grandma would have in her basement. It will soon be covered in stickers though.

It's very cool.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every pun from you today.

You could nap for an eternity in it.

It's only 7 cu ft. Considering the number of pieces I would have to cut you into...

and I just got your joke.

Please refer to the response above.

Went to lunch with my Bride and this was on the wall:

62d54e9f-fb81-468f-ad31-6a8395596689_zps

Then it hit me:

Leguminous P.O.U.T.

Leguminous...she's a cool chick (pea).

Leguminous S.P.R.O.U.T.

(...and everyone waits patiently for Legume to sprout back up)

I wanna creep her out.

Don't make her feel like a TargetTM

FUCK.

A+ name change

Making weed edibles was always the best. First time I made brownies I went to the New England Aquarium. Ate a bunch and then did bong rips. Got on a shuttle from my buddy's campus into Boston. It felt like we were on the bus for hours and I shouted to my friend "WHY ARE WE STILL ON THIS BUS!?!" And apparently we were still on campus. The aquarium was insaaaaaannnneee.

A+ name change

Making weed edibles was always the best. First time I made brownies I went to the New England Aquarium. Ate a bunch and then did bong rips. Got on a shuttle from my buddy's campus into Boston. It felt like we were on the bus for hours and I shouted to my friend "WHY ARE WE STILL ON THIS BUS!?!" And apparently we were still on campus. The aquarium was insaaaaaannnneee.

This sounds amazing. The first time I did edibles I sat in a corner and tried to stop the world from collapsing. 

Hah, my experiences after that were good though.

YO LOGAN. FROOT 7" BOXSET.

I'M SO PISSED OFF. IT'S SUCH A SHITTY FORMAT (despite looking really neat), $70 THAT I DON'T HAVE, AND SOMEONE BEAT ME TO POSTING THE PO BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING T.SWIFTS NEW VIDEO.

THIS HAS NOT PUT ME IN A GOOD MOOD.

I HATE MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic