I asked him to send me pics. Let's see what he provides. I'd much rather him file a case then. I clearly state that no refunds/returns and since it was sealed, it's not on me that it was warped.

I had someone claim a warped record once on me.  He was being super nice about it and did end up refunding him half his money.  What I did when he first sent me a message was I took a picture of my record storage area so he can see how I keep my records stored so he knew that the warping wasn't due to my negligence.  

I asked him to send me pics. Let's see what he provides. I'd much rather him file a case then. I clearly state that no refunds/returns and since it was sealed, it's not on me that it was warped.

Ask him to join a popular vinyl collective message board and ask for advice on what to do next.

We've got your back man.

If he still isn't happy then ban his ass.

I had someone claim a warped record once on me.  He was being super nice about it and did end up refunding him half his money.  What I did when he first sent me a message was I took a picture of my record storage area so he can see how I keep my records stored so he knew that the warping wasn't due to my negligence.  

I like when people are nice about stuff. I sent a record to the ebay international shipping center, and they put the wrong address of the buyer. It ended up getting lost in limbo. He didn't want to file a claim, but ebay opened one when he called asking about it. We both ended up getting our money (I kept mine, he got his back) since ebay gets insurance on international packages. Most people are dicks on ebay. Too many people still go with the customer is always right BS. Warps happen, lost packages happen, it's not the sellers fault so why should he be out money and his merchandise?

Looks awesome.

I just booked football (soccer) golf this morning.

Huge golf course but you kick a football around instead.

there is one of these at a major golf course just south of me in French Lick (Larry Legend!) and I still have yet to participate, which is odd, because I love Futbol and Golf

You'll want to take a shower after watching it as it has a constant dirty-feeling vibe, but I didn't find it as fucked up or intense as Requiem.

Agreed

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic