I think I get like an extra buck an hour or something stupid for overnights. Time and a half every Sunday is pretty cool though.

Overnights are rough. I've had that life and I'm sorry you have to deal with a shitty schedule like that. The only perk is you don't have to deal with asshole customers (unless you do and then I'm really really sorry ) :(

Same here. And I believe I said it on his actual birthday. The rest of you all are slow. Haha. :P

TRUUUTH Charlie's birthday has spanned 3 days on the boards now. It's made me giggle, he doesn't mind.

Cold coffee is better than burnt coffee.

Love cold coffee.

I'm too lazy to catch up on this thread today. Really annoyed because I posted all those fun things from Vegan Treats yesterday and someone made a side comment about my weight with a "should you really be eating that?!" type tone. 

I only ate like a third of that mini cake and what I eat/my weight is no one's business but my own.

After a panic call/trip to the vet frank has been diagnosed with PUPPY CHIN ACNE.

Between the humping, the teething, and now the acne, this is getting ridiculous. I have a little teenager running around my house.

TRUUUTH Charlie's birthday has spanned 3 days on the boards now. It's made me giggle, he doesn't mind.

Love cold coffee.

I'm too lazy to catch up on this thread today. Really annoyed because I posted all those fun things from Vegan Treats yesterday and someone made a side comment about my weight with a "should you really be eating that?!" type tone.

I only ate like a third of that mini cake and what I eat/my weight is no one's business but my own.

I was insanely jealous. Love love love vegan treats. Lucky lady

wtf I missed Charlies birthday???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOLLY

oooOooOoooooooooo you got some 'splanin to do. His birthday was Saturday! 

I've been there several times; I have family that lives nearby that I visit.

Ahhh that's awesome. Bethlehem has the best little places.

I tried some pumpkin drink from tim hortons and all of the pumpkin stuff was in a big wad at the bottom and it went into my mouth as I took my last drink. Let's just say I'm good on pumpkin flavor things for a while.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic