Yeah, I'm really not a fan of Newbury, and somehow it just feels weird owning these albums on colored variants. I'm sticking with black and getting it from my local shop. The shop owner and I talk Modest Mouse/Up Records all the time when I'm over there so it only felt right getting them from him.

Fucking Newbury.

Sorry Charlie.

Also, I went back to that record store to find you and John a cheap copy of In Utero. They were all gone. Sorry about that too.

All good, thanks for trying Jared! I actually spent too much on records today anyway. I got that Salem's Pot/Windhand 10" and then went back for The Well - Samsara and Electric Citizen - Sateen. So like...$70 on 3 records today :/ I'm done for the week. Luckily, got my refund from that dude I bought Ride the Lightning from, so it was almost like the 10" was free..? Except I still have to find an Elektra copy of Ride the Lightning now. Also I may be slightly s'runk.

I feel bad giving my money to Newbury Comics but fuck if that color on the record isn't beautiful. so excited to own LCW.

It really sucks that Newbury is the only option for a record store around my area. I'm with you, I avoid giving them any money as much as I can.

I also pray that there is nothing I want for RSD because they do absolutely nothing to make it better. 

I want a real breakfast thhhhouuugh. 

i woke up way too early this morning, and when i do i usually want to go eat breakfast myself. too bad there's no one in this town to go eat with.. everyone's asleep or hypocritically doing the church thing with their family. smdh.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic