I downloaded so much new music tonight.  I'm genuinely excited to work through these albums and hopefully find some awesome stuff.  I also finally got around to clearing all the shit on my iPod that I put on there in high school and never bothered to remove.  

Came across this gem.  Think Toe/LITE with female vocals: 

I actually like this a lot. Also, their name literally means Space Convenience Store. Like, a convenience store in space.

I've been home from work for 4 hours and I have to leave to go back in a half hour. Then I close every night until Saturday.

Pretty annoyed by the clusterfuck schedule my manager slapped together before going on his honeymoon.

Where do you work?  If you don't mind sharing.  And if you do, that's completely understandable.

Where do you work?  If you don't mind sharing.  And if you do, that's completely understandable.

Large grocery store, but I'm in the deli/meat department. Normally don't have overnight shifts but no one else has the availability to the sporadic overnight cleaning shifts. I told them I'd do it IF they gave the day before and after off. Nope. 8 days in a row, 7 of them closing with this overnight thrown in.

Large grocery store, but I'm in the deli/meat department. Normally don't have overnight shifts but no one else has the availability to the sporadic overnight cleaning shifts. I told them I'd do it IF they gave the day before and after off. Nope. 8 days in a row, 7 of them closing with this overnight thrown in.

Damn.  That's a bummer.  Overtime at least?

That sucks dude. I'm sorry. :(

Beach Fossils kind of night for me.

Washed Out now.

Within and Without is soooooo good.

I've really been digging BF lately, especially Clash the Truth. It's a really good album to just sit around and chill to. I was kind of surprised that critical reception was so lukewarm.

And yes, Within and Without is incredible. There isn't a single bad track on the whole album.

I downloaded so much new music tonight.  I'm genuinely excited to work through these albums and hopefully find some awesome stuff.  I also finally got around to clearing all the shit on my iPod that I put on there in high school and never bothered to remove.  

Came across this gem.  Think Toe/LITE with female vocals:

Check out tfvsjs, you might dig them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic