I had such a connection with the guy who did my pedicure today, I was so engrossed in our convo that I didn't really even take time to enjoy the pedicure. He was fabulous and I loved it. $10 tip!

I had such a connection with the guy who did my pedicure today, I was so engrossed in our convo that I didn't really even take time to enjoy the pedicure. He was fabulous and I loved it. $10 tip!

I've never had one! There was a shop guy here who was fabulous. I could have definitely been friends with him

Always wanted to try it but I think you need a group, yeah? Not really a solo activity... unless you had amnesia.

There were 4 of us and it was good, I also think it'd be a fun date idea for just 2 people. I want to go again next weekend!

Always wanted to try it but I think you need a group, yeah?  Not really a solo activity... unless you had amnesia.

Isn't it a solo-able activity?  I thought it was more of an internet thing, not necessarily a friend group thing.  You go to a Geocaching site, pick a Hunt and then do it.  There's no need to know people doing it. 

I've always been curious about it but could never break down and actually do it.

Isn't it a solo-able activity?  I thought it was more of an internet thing, not necessarily a friend group thing.  You go to a Geocaching site, pick a Hunt and then do it.  There's no need to know people doing it. 

I've always been curious about it but could never break down and actually do it.

Depends where you live then, I guess?  No one geocaching around here, so you'd prob have to have a group, yeah.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic