I dunno, maybe I'm special, but unless I have a reason to give a fuck or expend extra effort, I'm not going to

I can do that in other aspects of my life, but work is something different. Someone is paying me to do something, so I do it. I need money and they need workers, so I work. I've always been that way. Never fucked off at a job, or was lazy about it. I do it to the best of my abilities every day I can.

I'm a big shit talker, but one of the most gentle people you will meet in real life. There are plenty of times I've been ready to do something stupid that would have cost me everything I have ever worked for and to achieve, but there is some small trigger in my head that catches each time and keeps me from doing it, and it seems like a detriment sometimes, but you realize it's a benefit...

That's called youth, nothing wrong with that for now...

I mean, if there is some reward or motivation or something, I have no problem with hard work, but if there's the same outcome or a similar outcome not worth the extra effort, what's the sense in exerting yourself and stressing yourself out just for the sake of it

I mean, if there is some reward or motivation or something, I have no problem with hard work, but if there's the same outcome or a similar outcome not worth the extra effort, what's the sense in exerting yourself and stressing yourself out just for the sake of it

That was what took me out of the restaurant industry aside from my health issues, I just got burned out putting more money in my bosses pockets and not mine...

My main gripe with spending money on a system, is that I'll probably only play it over the winter and not touch it again until next winter. Seems like a lot of cash to drop on something I'll only use a few months of the year. It'd alleviate my winter boredom though.

My main gripe with spending money on a system, is that I'll probably only play it over the winter and not touch it again until next winter. Seems like a lot of cash to drop on something I'll only use a few months of the year. It'd alleviate my winter boredom though.

Buy a guitar, learn to play, welcome to your new all year long activity ;)

I do have an acoustic guitar somewhere, might still be at my parents. I bought it after high school with the intention of learning, but could never get my fingers to move right so gave up. It's probably time to revisit it, and I'm sure with more practice my fingers will be able to move.

Edit: Weight show up yet?

I do have an acoustic guitar somewhere, might still be at my parents. I bought it after high school with the intention of learning, but could never get my fingers to move right so gave up. It's probably time to revisit it, and I'm sure with more practice my fingers will be able to move.

Edit: Weight show up yet?

It did! Just got outt of the shower and found it lying on my desk :)

That's the attitude of the other people he works with... don't be that way. Take pride in your work; you never know who is watching.

Pretty much it. You're the reason the job is stressing me out Rez :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic