I have so much (platinum girl scout cookie) keif right now and I'm terrified to use any. First weed panic attack I had was when my ex didn't tell me she put a shit load keif on the bowl and I took a huge rip. After that I smoked a few more times, ended up in the hospital twice, and then couldn't smoke again for like 3 years.

Damn deep shit, sorry dude. You should give it to a friend who enjoys it rather than wasting it.

Damn deep shit, sorry dude. You should give it to a friend who enjoys it rather than wasting it.

My girlfriend smokes the keif sometimes. I'll take some baby steps with small amounts of it and see how I do.

It's still glorious to just open the bottom of the grinder and look at all of it.

I've smoked a lot of weeds, but this strain is easily the best I've ever had.

My girlfriend smokes the keif sometimes. I'll take some baby steps with small amounts of it and see how I do.

It's still glorious to just open the bottom of the grinder and look at all of it.

I've smoked a lot of weeds, but this strain is easily the best I've ever had.

You know better than I do man but be careful, I'd hate for someone to end up in a hospital over a curiosity.

I'm just randomly joining y'alls convo sorry for that, I'm just blazed out of my mind and I sometimes like reading this thread. Y'all seem chill.

Some people get annoyed when it turns to weed chat, or so I've heard. So I welcome another stoner.

I'm so hype on this fried catfish burrito. It needs to get here already.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic