lost prophets singer accused of child molestation.

I dont think the fact that there was only one on ebay means that people are buying up stock on the shirts.

Also, not that I agree with it, but the reason the mothers got less years than him is because he had many more counts against him. As the judge said, the fact that they allowed this to happen is the ultimate betrayal. I also think that the fact that he was a celebrity who used his power over the mothers was factored in. The judge also said that one of the mothers was showing some regret of allowing it to happen. He still shows no remorse for it, so I think she got a little slack because of that.  As a parent, it absolutely breaks my heart that someone volunteered their kids up for this. I cant even begin to fathom how you even entertain the notion of doing that to your own child.

I dont think the fact that there was only one on ebay means that people are buying up stock on the shirts.

Also, not that I agree with it, but the reason the mothers got less years than him is because he had many more counts against him. As the judge said, the fact that they allowed this to happen is the ultimate betrayal. I also think that the fact that he was a celebrity who used his power over the mothers was factored in. The judge also said that one of the mothers was showing some regret of allowing it to happen. He still shows no remorse for it, so I think she got a little slack because of that.  As a parent, it absolutely breaks my heart that someone volunteered their kids up for this. I cant even begin to fathom how you even entertain the notion of doing that to your own child.

I guess I don't agree on the decisioning for the lesser sentences. Especially given the fact that the mothers did this to their children willingly.

I think they should have gotten equal sentencing simple for the fact that they were the primary guardians of these children and they willingly allowed and participated in their abuse.