lost prophets singer accused of child molestation.

Like you guys, I find it hard to wish anal prison rape on this dude just yet.

In all reality, though, I find it hard to believe that people in here think a sex crime should be punished with another sex crime. Hoping for bad things to happen to others isn't ever a good look.

unfortunately, most people have the "an eye for an eye" mentality. 

How would you feel if he did it to your kid? 

I have no children, but I do have a niece and nephew that mean the world to me.  If someone did something like this to one of them I would believe that I would have no choice but to murder them in the very most painful way available to me.  Preferably making them as helpless as the child they've abused then slowly torture him.  It may sound terrible, and I may be a terrible person, but I view it as the logical outcome.

First if I didn't do that then I fear that my brother would have to, and if his child went through that the last thing that would help would be my brother going to prison.  Secondly if that desire is inside of you, the desire to abuse the defenseless then I don't even care about the potential for redemption.  Your life should end.

With all that said, I would turn myself in after it was done and would plead guilty.  I actually don't believe in the death penalty as a whole, but sometimes what is right is not the same thing as justice. 

I have no children, but I do have a niece and nephew that mean the world to me.  If someone did something like this to one of them I would believe that I would have no choice but to murder them in the very most painful way available to me.  Preferably making them as helpless as the child they've abused then slowly torture him.  It may sound terrible, and I may be a terrible person, but I view it as the logical outcome.

First if I didn't do that then I fear that my brother would have to, and if his child went through that the last thing that would help would be my brother going to prison.  Secondly if that desire is inside of you, the desire to abuse the defenseless then I don't even care about the potential for redemption.  Your life should end.

With all that said, I would turn myself in after it was done and would plead guilty.  I actually don't believe in the death penalty as a whole, but sometimes what is right is not the same thing as justice. 

That's pretty deep!

That's insane. I also can't believe this website exists in general.

same here. my first thought was who are these people... and WHY do they have so much time to devote to this.

also, fuck this guy.

Also, saw someone post this somewhere. Check out the comments posted 11 months to over a year ago. Not looking good.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_74997/ian-watkins/

I feel that this website is a breach of privacy. However, I also feel that people like this "man" (if you can even call him that) do not deserve the right to privacy. I guess what I was trying to get at was I felt weird going to that website. 

• 11 months later...