lost prophets singer accused of child molestation.

What a piece of shit.  It broke my heart to read that his mother would be using her house as collateral to bail this pervert out.  I fully believe in the death penalty being applied to all child rapists.  

I agree with you man, that is sick and he deserves to PAY!

The only song I ever cared about these assholes was that "Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja". Then I saw them live (unfortunately) when they opened for 311 during the Transistor tour (I think)...and don't hate cuz it makes you feel cool...I used to dig 311 back then...and man, Lostprophets bored me to tears. 

But yeah. Fry this asshole if it's all true. 

I saw them a long time ago at a small bar right when The Fake Sound Of Progress came out.  They put me on a guest list because while they were at the mall I worked at, their guitar player was wearing a Jane Doe shirt and I kept talking about how awesome Converge is.  They seemed like rad dudes and actually put on a really great show.  I'm not ashamed to say I dug their first record, but I've deleted it from iTunes now, and hope nothing but the worst for this fucker.  Too bad for his bandmates, it's not their fault he's a total piece of shit.

I've had the displeasure of meeting this guy a few times through work, never liked him and it's public knowledge he has some dark secrets that he's tried covering up (nothing of this sort of thing previously) but i never, ever expected anything like this to come up. Totally shocking and disgusting. The other guys in the band  - one of which used to date a friend of mine years ago - are all good dudes, married with kids etc and as far as i've been made aware today, had absolutely no idea this was going on. Fucking terrible band, though.

I'm usually pretty skeptical of things like this when I see them. "Things like this" meaning 'celebrities' getting accused of shit, because of how many people try and fuck people's shit up when they're in the spotlight, but from all the disgusting things I've heard about this guy and how much is involved, I'm not very skeptical of this one. Fuck this guy. A god damn one-year-old!? Seriously?

Fuck humanity.

I'm not familiar with this band at all, but yeah, disgusting.  Hopefully he gets a nice long prison sentence.  And judging by the picture of him on the other page he looks like a real schoolboy bitch.  I'm sure it won't be long til one of the other inmates takes him on a not so pleasant trip to browntown.

what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

y'all be accusin' niggas.

i hope this isn't true.

i don't care about the band at all, i just don't like the idea of people conspiring to fuck babies.

Innocent til proven guilty is a pretty good point, but he is being accused of a pretty specific and very heinous crime here, not shoplifting or doing lines of coke off a toilet seat.

Im always skeptical. where's THE MEAN in all this and can he shed light on how the allegations can be considered close to probable or if they can be easily excused as hearsay. 

Like you guys, I find it hard to wish anal prison rape on this dude just yet.

In all reality, though, I find it hard to believe that people in here think a sex crime should be punished with another sex crime. Hoping for bad things to happen to others isn't ever a good look.