lost prophets singer accused of child molestation.

Words cannot express the anger and hatred towards these 3 people involved.  Tall tree and short rope is all we need.  Whatever happens to them in prison isn't enough punishment for what they did.  I just hope the children involved can life the closest thing to a normal life as possible.

He will be dead within a year. There's a very nice corner of hell waiting for these three.

I imagine European prisoners have 0 tolerance for pedophiles much like the states. Possibly much worse. It's going to be a complete nightmare for him in there and that's still too good for this shitbag.

I imagine European prisoners have 0 tolerance for pedophiles much like the states.

They also are not so into ex-cops, snitches, openly gay inmates, wife beaters, whatever...

In reality, most of the inmates doing time for that kind of crime with high profile are segregated for their own safety and the safety of the deputies that are assigned to guard them.

And even for convicted criminals attacking the weakest  members of society in considered dishonorable.

I refuse to look this up, but my wife just told me she heard about this, and said she read that he was having groupies of the band bring their babies to him in what would end up in fucked up shit.  i refuse to look that up, but is that seriously true?????  multiple women were bringing BABieS to this dude?

• 3 weeks later...