Kim Deal solo 7" singles series. ~Breeders reunite, Last Splash reissued~

Yeah, that's pretty ugly. I hope this isn't an effect of all the pressing plants being so backed up and rushing orders through.

Hopefully this(and OTPP) is the equivalent of the one(or two) plane crash(es) you hear about as opposed to the 8,000 safe flights you don't.

I ordered mine from Rough Trade and it is fine. The center hole is a little tight - ahem - but other than that it's a great sounding lo-fi, self pressed 7" to match the lo-fo, self recorded music it contains.

Artwork would have been nice, but again, I think it works perfectly for this one. (Also a proper sleeve probably would have driven the price up even more.)

I think I just got an email from these guys stating they were sending out a replacement copy. Somewhat sketchy, as it looks like it's been forwarded a few times, and isn't complete, but it was from Robert Deal and says:

Hello,

Thanks for purchasing this 7’’.

Due to a potential problem during manufacturing that’s just been brought to our attention, the manufacturer will re-ship the order to you free of charge.

The malfunction may or may have not effected your 7".

We are taking the necessary steps to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

If my order with Rough Trade doesn't go through, would anyone want to sell me an extra they might have if their original plays and the new one plays?

I will. I was going to offer it anyways, so lets hope they are both playable. I wonder how long before the new ones ship out.