Green Day - Tre yellow vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

Guest johneedeformed

Thanks for the offer! 

I called my Hot Topic store this morning to ask if they had it. They said yes. I rushed over there, and once I got there, they somehow sold out. I drove 15 miles for nothing. They told me that they had "a couple" copies that they got in stock on Tuesday. I called on Tuesday AND Wednesday, and they said they didn't ever get them in stock. Horrible customer service. 

I might just have to order it off of eBay. Don't want to risk it selling out when it is available online.  :angry:

Wouldn't be surprised if one of the employees snagged it first. I was at one of the local locations a while back and asked about Green Day vinyl and the girl working told me they have an employee who usually snags all the Green Day lps. I called this same location the other day to pick up Tre and something about the way that the guy who answered spoke when he told met hey were sold out made me feel like he is the one responsible. lol

i added a random third record to my cart and then it took the BOGO off. if i remove the third record the discount doesn't apply. it won't do BOGO with Tre and one other thing in your cart.

In honor of the release of the third installment of Green Days redefining trilogy, Tre!, Hot Topic has decided to end the BOGO 50% off early in favor of the Green Day Tre! themed BT(wo)GO 50% off.

Guest johneedeformed

For anyone who has Tre and Nimrod on yellow vinyl:

Do they both have the same shade of yellow? Is it (Tre) opaque or transparent?

Nimrod is a little more opaque. Tre is solid with a very light marbling like the uno and dos.