PO Chiodos "Bone Palace" LP / MLIW "Stagger Lee" 7

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Chiodos ‘Bone Palace Ballet’ LP opaque orange vinyl

Chiodos ‘Bone Palace Ballet’ LP opaque orange vinyl w/ cd and booklet insert

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=chiodos

[image]

Modern Life Is War ‘Stagger Lee’ 7″ red/black haze vinyl

Modern Life Is War ‘Stagger Lee’ 7″ white/black haze vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=modern%20life

I contacted the folks at Equal Vision who were kind enough to sell me copies of both the new Chiodos and the Modern Life is War 7″. From the sounds of it, the Chiodos vinyl is almost history and we were able to get a handful of copies of both the vinyl and the vinyl plus cd versions. I am pretty sure all are on the Opaque orange vinyl.

With the Modern Life is War, if I am not mistaken (I am usually mistaken), the 7″ was offered as a bonus for CD pre-orders on the Merchnow site. I am not sure if if is available many other places, but luckily we got a few. I stole the photo from an ebay seller and through some sweet photo shop skills (not really), I took out the CD that was listed in the auction.

We should have the Chiodos and Modern Life is War vinyl in next week.

I was actually offered the chiodos by rev, but I thought the price seemed way too high so I asked to buy it directly from EVR and luckily they were down.

I am trying to get the bane vinyl they put out but there was some confusion as to what the price and colors. Stay tuned.

Sorry for those of you who bought this elsewhere. I try to get most of everything in, but I am just one person and sometimes it is difficult to keep up with it all.

Guest falloutcollapse
i want the chiodos just to show people that shitty bands do put out vinyl.

but i have no money at all now

...but if they're so shitty as you put it...then why waste the money to begin with? ???

i like the first cd some, but this one is just not my thing. no, but my friends think vinyl is really dumb, but if i show them that their favorite band puts stuff out, maybe they'll shut up

...but if they're so shitty as you put it...then why waste the money to begin with? ???

i like the first cd some, but this one is just not my thing. no, but my friends think vinyl is really dumb, but if i show them that their favorite band puts stuff out, maybe they'll shut up

Walk their asses into a Hot Topic and push it into their faces. You point will be made and it will be much cheaper.

Guest falloutcollapse

Walk their asses into a Hot Topic and push it into their faces. You point will be made and it will be much cheaper.

touché

Guest falloutcollapse

how much money...?

$2.49

;D

done. i accept paypal, personal check, and money order. you can send me cash but it needs to be well-concealed and i'm not responsible if it gets lost/stolen.

the new chiodos isnt the most horrible thing ive ever heard. its okay. not sure if its a record id want to hear on vinyl though. and im fully aware that the general fanbase of this band are 15 yrs old, have completely atrocious taste in music, and look ridiculous.

id be all over those MLIW 7"s if it had a b-side or something not already on the album. man i love me some MLIW.

Guest falloutcollapse

i conned one of my dumb friends to pay for 75% of the special edition one, because he wants the big booklet and the cd. score!