PO: Coheed and Cambria - Afterman: Descension

Dear Deluxe Hardcover Vinyl Edition buyer!

Thank you so much for your patience; all limited deluxe editions have now shipped!

They are truly amazing – the artwork of Nathan Spoor shines beautifully in this format and the pages and vinyl looks fantastic. It's probably the best looking piece we've done so far.

We lost an extra week when we discovered a blemish upon delivery – we are doing this all ourselves with The Afterman, and are learning valuable lessons.

Overlooked in the final layout was that the lyrics to 3 songs – "Away We Go," "Dark Side of Me," and "2's My Favorite 1" - were misprinted. Because of this, we spent the last week printing corresponding labels that can be used to replace the incorrect lyrics if you desire. Our sincerest, deepest apologies. We promise that we will continue to grow and learn with each creation, and see that these delays and mistakes will not happen again.

For your patience, we'd like to extend a discount coupon just for you:

Hardcover Vinyl Deluxe buyers only – 25% off Tshirts in our official store.

Type in vinyldeluxe33 when prompted for your promotional code.

http://coheedandcambria.cinderblock.com

Good until March 1.

You should have your package very soon, and can track it by logging into your Modlife account at http://modlife.com/coheedandcambria/login

If you have any questions about your delivery, please email [email protected]

The Hardcover Vinyl Deluxe is sold out. Thank you everyone, we hope you enjoy your purchase!

Faithfully yours,

- Team Coheed

Anybody know how much the new t-shirts are selling for on Tour??? Just wondering if I should pick one up at the show or online w/ this discount code...

I can let you know tonight after the show in LA (if no one else does before that). I'm gonna guess $25 though since that's what Coheed usually seems to price them at for shows, around here at least.

Did you all get an actual shipped email? I can't seem to find tracking information on my order page. Under shipping information it just says 'The Afterman Limited Deluxe Set'. I didn't get that email either.

I got the email saying my order shipped and do not have the tracking info anywhere. On the modlife page the info is the same as when I ordered and an "edit order" button remains.  Also FYI, on the modlife page the headers don't line up correctly (notice how your total $ is not actually under total). "The Afterman Limited Deluxe Set" is actually supposed to be under Product and shipping information is just the address you see. 

I can let you know tonight after the show in LA (if no one else does before that). I'm gonna guess $25 though since that's what Coheed usually seems to price them at for shows, around here at least.

Thanks! 

Anybody know how much the new t-shirts are selling for on Tour??? Just wondering if I should pick one up at the show or online w/ this discount code...

It is $25, they have a Gravity's Union design on one that's pretty sweet.

Signed Purple Descension and signed Our Machine for $20 each as well.