PO: Coheed and Cambria - Afterman: Descension

Just got home from work and these were all waiting for me, the Blue should be here next week and the Deluxe should ship next week, I'll take pictures of my complete (so far) Afterman collection when those arrive.

The Purple looks Opaque to me, Turquoise is definitely my favorite looking so far.

The sticker on the plastic around the jacket says which color it is.

Tour report:  They had some wax at the merch booth:

Ascension - Black vinyl signed by the band $20

PFI Half Measures - Pink vinyl signed by Claudio $15

Davenport whatever the fuck $15

Descension was sold out by the time I got there, not sure if it was signed or not or how much it was. Sorry!

That's cool that they're selling the vinyl for less than they had been on previous tours - for the LPs anyway. I think they were charging $25 for the SSTB vinyl on their last full headlining tour.

Ugh. The number one reason I hate picture discs is the clear sleeve that always gets ripped on the side. It's not like you can replace it easily. I wish they put inserts in like the rage against the machine pic disc, instead of stickers that can't be transferred to new clear sleeves. My pic disc came today and the sleeve has 3" rips on both sides. It was only in transit for one day. I bet it was ripped when it got packed up.

Both Ascension and Descension just had a decent price drop on amazon.co.uk of £4-5 each. Just got 'em both for $39.94 WITH shipping.

fuck yeah, gimme dem Euro presses!

for those who might be looking:

Ascension: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008YC7JFU/

Descension: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AFWATMM/

Both Ascension and Descension just had a decent price drop on amazon.co.uk of £4-5 each. Just got 'em both for $39.94 WITH shipping.

fuck yeah, gimme dem Euro presses!

for those who might be looking:

Ascension: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008YC7JFU/

Descension: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AFWATMM/

You can always look at amazon.fr and shop in Euros which will save you a little bit of money compared to shopping in pounds.

unavailable on amazon.fr. I checked amazon.de and it has Descension for €17.99 ($24.09), and I bought it from amazon.co.uk for £11.83 ($18.58).

like I said, there was a price drop on amazon.co.uk. I remember the previous price being right around $25, so buying in Euros would have saved me a dollar at that price, but if it's on sale for $6+ less, well, damn the slightly worse exchange rate.

edit: Deluxe shipped? yeeeeeeeah.

At the Pittsburgh date of the tour last night, they had Descension on purple and Ascension (surely black) both signed by Claudio. Also had an assumed second pressing of The Prize Fighter Inferno's Half Measures 10" on clear with white, pink and black splatter. (image below) And Davenport Cabinet's new album Our Machine on blue. All of these were signed by Claudio (save for DC of course) and by the end of the show, Ascension and Descension were both sold out. (While waiting in line at merch, the guy in front of me asked "did you run out of the Ascension vinyl(s)?")

Here's what Prize Fighter looks like. (I laid it on the edge of the jacket to show transparency,

X0IIkMB.jpg?1