PO: Coheed and Cambria - Afterman: Descension

• 9 months later...

I finally got around to listening and really looking at this deluxe set. Amazing. I want the other albums to have releases like this with the stories and hard cover jackets. Good Apollo vol IV would look so awesome with this same design. All black hard cover book/jacket with a big red IV on it.

I finally got around to listening and really looking at this deluxe set. Amazing. I want the other albums to have releases like this with the stories and hard cover jackets. Good Apollo vol IV would look so awesome with this same design. All black hard cover book/jacket with a big red IV on it.

I slept on this set and ended up eventually getting it in a trade here. Really glad I did. One of the nicer sets out there. I'd take Good Apollo 1 in any form at this point. And an IKS repress. Really surprised they hadn't jumped on it yet.

Maybe since he's having a baby now he'll need some extra cash and do the repress haha.

I wish I got that deluxe vinyl bundle. It came out right as I was getting into buying records when I didn't understand how easily a record could sell out and skyrocket in price. Oh well. I got both LPs and the deluxe cd edition. Still totally worth it. I really hope we see some more represses of older albums from them soon

From my understanding EVR and Sony jointly released Good Apollo I that's why it's been difficult for some of the labels that have looked into licensing it to get the license.

I believe someone mentioned that Claudio said the band were going to do this themselves. Who knows though. 

Because he surely does it all himself.

You know what I mean, though.  "We don't want to let a label handle the pressing, because we'd prefer to have the band directly involved in the creation and progression of the press."  Unless he wants to hammer it out before his wife pops in < 9 months, I'm sure it'll get pushed to the absolute further back-burner as far as priorities go.  And as the driving force behind the band, I'd say his input is pretty critical to the release, if they do indeed choose to handle it themselves.

You know what I mean, though. "We don't want to let a label handle the pressing, because we'd prefer to have the band directly involved in the creation and progression of the press." Unless he wants to hammer it out before his wife pops in < 9 months, I'm sure it'll get pushed to the absolute further back-burner as far as priorities go. And as the driving force behind the band, I'd say his input is pretty critical to the release, if they do indeed choose to handle it themselves.

OR he uses it as an escape to get out of the house once in a while. Ha ha

You know what I mean, though.  "We don't want to let a label handle the pressing, because we'd prefer to have the band directly involved in the creation and progression of the press."  Unless he wants to hammer it out before his wife pops in < 9 months, I'm sure it'll get pushed to the absolute further back-burner as far as priorities go.  And as the driving force behind the band, I'd say his input is pretty critical to the release, if they do indeed choose to handle it themselves.

I get it, but I would also argue there is no better time than with a baby coming/newborn for the band to do it. That way you have releases coming out and press rolling without the hassle of writing/recording/releasing/touring. It would be a good stop gap until a new album.