Post your own mockups for fun!

pardon me for not knowing how else to put it, but they have some of the gayest music i've ever heard. they suck like teddy geiger, and people act like they rock like rush.

pardon me for not knowing how else to put it, but they have some of the gayest music i've ever heard. they suck like teddy geiger, and people act like they rock like rush.

Good point. I no longer like Relient K.

Give me a break. I'm not a super fan or anything, but their music is good. If any bands fans need to calm down, it's Bra d New fans. There's a 14 page thread about a song that is god awful, all because people are getting boners that it is somehow possibly related to Brand New. Going on treasure hunts and shit.

Just because you don't like a band doesn't mean you need to try and tell people who do like them that they're "gay."

Good point. I no longer like Relient K.

Give me a break. I'm not a super fan or anything, but their music is good. If any bands fans need to calm down, it's Bra d New fans. There's a 14 page thread about a song that is god awful, all because people are getting boners that it is somehow possibly related to Brand New. Going on treasure hunts and shit.

Just because you don't like a band doesn't mean you need to try and tell people who do like them that they're "gay."

there's a 14 page thread of people trying to uncover a mystery.

i saw relient k open a show a few years ago, and they did one of the most embarrassing things i've ever seen... "this is a really obscure song, and you're pretty cool if you know it", and then they played toto - africa. a song that still gets played on the radio regularly. and that cover was by far the most tolerable part of their set.

rocket summer was the initial comparison i wanted to make but couldn't put my finger on. relient k sucks like rocket summer.

and yeah, i'll admit that there's nothing about that shone song that i like. but there's way more to it than that.

i'll never tell someone the music that they listen to "sucks". Who am I to judge whats good music and whats bad music to someone. If someone like the music and it makes them happy then it has a place.

I agree, but there are certain bands that I will never have any respect for at all.

I said of THIS time, I'm not saying he's the best of all time, but the past 3 albums especially have some of the best lyrics I've heard in a while from any band

Okay, yes, he is a pretty witty lyricist, but really? You say he's the best lyricist in the time of music we live in now? I could point you in a hundred different directions of lyricists who are better. I love Relient K, but I have no illusions that they're one of the best bands or have the best lyricists. I also see what Ry is saying about his voice. But I still like them. Mhmm was a great album. So was Four Score.

Relient K is a fun band that makes fun music. Stop trying to overanalyze it and stop acting like your music tastes are better than everyone else's. Also, you couldn't use a better word than "gay?" Come on, you're better than that. You always are cool to everyone on this board, don't stop now.