Post your own mockups for fun!

Haha I sent an email to Joyful Noise. Tomorrow I'll send one to Static Cult just for the hell of it. I've never ordered anything from them! As long as they're sincere, the whole having to remind someone thing is kind of annoying but at least they'd send the products at that time. If they're anything like Captured Tracks though, oh my god.... Shipping of any sort is a total nightmare. 

Haha I sent an email to Joyful Noise. Tomorrow I'll send one to Static Cult just for the hell of it. I've never ordered anything from them! As long as they're sincere, the whole having to remind someone thing is kind of annoying but at least they'd send the products at that time. If they're anything like Captured Tracks though, oh my god.... Shipping of any sort is a total nightmare.

John is one of my favorite people. I love his label and his music. I just wouldn't count on him going through with pressing it.

UnOFf.jpg

Glad to see someone did this. 

But-I think this album would look good on a Baby Blue variant (like the back of the album) a White variant and a standard 180 Gram Black so 3 different ones all together. 

I would love to have the other 2 on vinyl too. Especially having Lights Out maybe just on 180 Gram Black!