VC Fantasy Hockey League

I swung a trade for Gibson last week thinking he'd be back at the beginning of the year and turns out hes going to play the rest of the season in the AHL.

So, i have 6 D and am looking to move one of them + Jones for a 2nd string goalie, or i'd be willing to move Allen for a okay #1 kind of guy.

I wanted to dump Holtby mostly cause I hated rooting for a division rival to do well and I sent out tons of offers, all of which were rejected. Since I knew how scarce it is to get a productive D-man in this league, I felt like I had to over-pay to get someone I wanted (tried to trade for him earlier in the year as well). I know he's out for some time, but I'm hoping I can stream D-men until he gets back.

I also didn't want any Flyers or Penguins on my team. Haha.

I figured I'd post this in here since you guys are all NHL diehards.

I've been buying a lot of jerseys lately, and this eBay seller seems to be the best around.  He doesn't have everything but it's a great selection. Apparently he gets overstock and what not from the NHL.  I've bought five from him in the last few days (Vintage Canadiens, Bruins Seguin third, Philly Carter, Atlanta's old third, and an old style Islanders jersey.

http://stores.ebay.com/FULL-MOON-JERSEYS/NHL-/_i.html?_fsub=1819099018&_sid=120594558&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

The jersey buying subreddit r/hockeyjerseys has long confirmed that these jerseys are legit.

I figured I'd post this in here since you guys are all NHL diehards.

I've been buying a lot of jerseys lately, and this eBay seller seems to be the best around.  He doesn't have everything but it's a great selection. Apparently he gets overstock and what not from the NHL.  I've bought five from him in the last few days (Vintage Canadiens, Bruins Seguin third, Philly Carter, Atlanta's old third, and an old style Islanders jersey.

http://stores.ebay.com/FULL-MOON-JERSEYS/NHL-/_i.html?_fsub=1819099018&_sid=120594558&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

The jersey buying subreddit r/hockeyjerseys has long confirmed that these jerseys are legit.

Nobody on the current Rangers roster :/ although I may buy a Richards since we all know he's going to return to NY due to their lack of depth down the middle.

No body on the current Rangers roster :/ although I may buy a Richards since we all know he's going to return to NY due to their lack of depth down the middle.

Yeah most of the really cheap ones are old players. Still, unreal pricing and it's nice having a group of people confirm they're legit.