PO: Chris Staples - American Soft (Twothirtyeight, Discover America)

• 2 weeks later...

I love everything about this release! Well done! Just out of curiosity, which lyrics were most requested?

Thanks dude! That really means a lot! I was really pleased with how everything came out and I hope that people have been enjoying the record and the lyrics. 

Walking With A Stranger, Where We Used To Be, and Grand Coulee Band all tied for the most request lyrics. 

• 5 months later...

Hello friends! We wanted to let you know that we've only got 9 copies of the clear w/ white and blue splatter variant left. It was pressed out of 100 and once they're gone, they're gone forever! We're also down to 12 of the alpine white variant! Don't sleep on these! 

Also, in honor of my niece being born tonight, they're on sale! $10 for the LP and $25 for the bundle! 

great deal. How many of all has been sold?

Chris and I split the shipment of 500. So I only know the sales on our end. We now have 2 splatters, 12 white, and right around 100 black left.

We're setting aside a handful of the remaining black variant aside to bundle with the Blackest Hair, Bluest Eyes 10th Anniversary release that we'll be doing with Fly The Light Records at the beginning of the year. Once we get closer, we'll make a separate thread for that with all of the bonus stuff that we're going to offer with it. 

Chris and I split the shipment of 500. So I only know the sales on our end. We now have 2 splatters, 12 white, and right around 100 black left.

We're setting aside a handful of the remaining black variant aside to bundle with the Blackest Hair, Bluest Eyes 10th Anniversary release that we'll be doing with Fly The Light Records at the beginning of the year. Once we get closer, we'll make a separate thread for that with all of the bonus stuff that we're going to offer with it. 

My asking that was to see if there was any chance of BHBE ever being released. haha, you just answered my follow up question. STOOOOOKED.

Normally the digital download code for the album would be physically be included with your record... however, I'm currently interning at ESPN in Bristol, CT so I don't have all of my equipment with me (basically just records, bubble wrap, and mailers). If you've recently purchased the record, you have been emailed a digital download code to the email account associated with your paypal. 

Sorry for the hassle!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This comes out next week on Barsuk! Woot woot. Go Chris. 

You can buy the new press from Barsuk here for $16 - http://www.barsuk.com/w3.cgi?vwy=shop/bark148

Or one of the last copies on white here for $10:

http://buriedinbrightlight.storenvy.com/products/6947462-chris-staples-american-soft-vinyl-lp-12

I literally have five copies left, and I believe this is the last place to get them on white. So get it now for $10 or, as ETR says, "live with potential future regret." I'll throw in a free 7" if you buy today or tomorrow. After that, I won't be selling anything for a while.

• 11 months later...