Kevin Devine LP7 & LP8 Kickstarter

the pledge emails have been saying that he has the Bulldozer records, and should have Bubblegum by the beginning of this week coming up. Also, the pink and yellow ARE the retail variants. The trans yellow and clear are the kickstarter ones.

Yes, I'm aware of all of that. All I was saying was that the retail Bubblegum LPs aren't necessarily delayed, just the kickstarter variant of it.

Yes, I'm aware of all of that. All I was saying was that the retail Bubblegum LPs aren't necessarily delayed, just the kickstarter variant of it.

Both are delayed now meng. I forwarded you the delay e-mail from my retail order but you may not have gotten it because TEXAS

Just got my streams/downloads for the LPs and Bootleg. They aren't streaming for me on mobile right now. Track list for the bootleg looks pretty solid!

Have you been able to download the Bootlegs? I got all the emails too and downloaded the two albums, but it says I don't have permission to access the Bootleg page with the stream/download.

Literally just got another email with a new link - check your junk/spam folders!

driving to boston tomorrow. cannot wait to listen to at least one of these on the drive. and then the next on the drive home. and i think i may hold off on the bootleg until i recieve it... but probably not.

For some reason, bubblegum didn't make it on to my phone. Still listened to bulldozer and bootleg and enjoyed them quite a bit.

And yeah, agree with that eye roll above me

Just got this email. For those of us that pre ordered the glitter variants from Europe...

"Hi

Unfortunately I bring bad news...

There was an issue at the pressing plant meaning the Kevin Devine 'Bubblegum' "green" glitter records have come out as purple! As originally intended though, there's only 100 of them in the world, there won't be any more pressed, and there's no plan to make any green ones now either. So these are a direct replacement.

They're all due to ship tomorrow afternoon but if you would prefer a refund instead, or to change to the black vinyl, please let me know asap and we'll arrange that.

For those who ordered the Bulldozer vinyl too, that is also purple, but that one was planned!"