Advice on possible bootleg DVD

So I bought The Five-Year Engagement from a seller on Amazon and it came in today and I'm worried that it might be a bootleg.  Although I've never seen one before so I'm not exactly sure.  The cover art is obviously sub par quality and looks grainy/pixely.  What worries me the most is that it says "Made In Mexico" on the back.

v6223a.jpg

Any thoughts?  I kind of want to open it and see how good the quality of the movie is but then I'm afraid I won't be able to return it.  

old thread, but 

I have noticed no lack of overall playback quality of the Mexican-produced
DVDs distributed by Universal and Disney.

However, the packaging of most multi-disc sets from Mexico is very bad. I
have had to exchange many of these sets because of severe scratches.
Fingerprints on the disks are also a problem and often, the packaging is
damaged.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t274382-dvds-made-in-mexico-any-differences.html

Every single person I know on the other side of the bridge in my town has bootlegs. They don't even care, they have no cases and just write the name of the movie on the DVD. They're the actual bootleg type that's recorded by someone in the theater. I watched a bootleg of final destination 5 and it was really hard to pay attention when people in the audience kept yelling OH SHIT SHE GONE DIE.

I work at Amazon and see this and "Disc made in Canada" all the time.

Back to the bootleg talk... The gas station down the street from my house is fairly ghetto and usually on Friday and Saturday nights there is a guy INSIDE the gas station selling bootleg dvd's. I asked for a copy of Batman over the summer and got a copy of "Bad Man" the quality was a little rough, but it was only $4.

I work at Amazon and see this and "Disc made in Canada" all the time.

Back to the bootleg talk... The gas station down the street from my house is fairly ghetto and usually on Friday and Saturday nights there is a guy INSIDE the gas station selling bootleg dvd's. I asked for a copy of Batman over the summer and got a copy of "Bad Man" the quality was a little rough, but it was only $4.

This reminded me of the Amanda Show where that family works at Blockblister

Every single person I know on the other side of the bridge in my town has bootlegs. They don't even care, they have no cases and just write the name of the movie on the DVD. They're the actual bootleg type that's recorded by someone in the theater. I watched a bootleg of final destination 5 and it was really hard to pay attention when people in the audience kept yelling OH SHIT SHE GONE DIE.

i just laughed so hard, thank you for that