I want to play a game

I want to put on a record, but I can't decide what I want to listen to as I stand in front of a myriad of vertical album spines. What I decided to do is spin through my trade list and blindly stop on a record, no matter what is was, and listen to it in its entirety. Now I have decided to post the results of my wheel of fortune in hopes that one other folks may get a little enjoyment from this practice and join along.

So here's what I came up with:

Limp "Pop And Disorderly"

I'm off to listen to Limp.

I have an iPad, so I just flick it and stop it randomly with my finger. I guess on a regular computer you could just grab the scroll thingy on the right, kinda chuck it up and down for a while, stop, and point at the screen. Wherever your finger lands is your choice. Whatever works for you. I'm enjoying my random choice. My band (long since deceased) opened for Limp a few times in Providence, so this is a fun flashback. I remember they had a huge Bic lighter made of metal that actually shot a two foot or so flame from the top. This was before the Station tragedy, and I imagine that practice came to a stop shortly after that.

Mr. Bungle...I don't know if this is a joke or what (never heard of band). But that made me laugh. Trying to think of the worst record I can land on. Probably my one Tom Waits record. That thing sucks butt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbRO0EbNv0M

it's no joke.