PO: Now, Now - Neighbors EP

gmoney

I was planning on skipping RSD this year, but now I HAVE to go, god I love this band so much. I hope they eventually press their work from before the name change, 'Cars', and the 'Not One, But Two' Ep were great; the things I would do to hear GM on analog.

I can't believe you mention all the old stuff but leave out "In The City EP"! That thing is golden. "Holiday, Birthday, Funeral" is so damn good. But the first two opening EPs deserve physical releases...period. They have only been released digitally (shittily on iTunes, I might add), as far as I know.

Everything from this band is on my need to buy list. I would just prefer to see them live and buy it from them in person. But they have been opening for bands I would rather not pay to see, and this Violent Waves tour isn't hitting my city. So frustrating.

But seriously, I listen to "Neighbors" daily. Happy that it's going to get a 2nd pressing. I don't want to fear not owning this.

Everything from this band is on my need to buy list. I would just prefer to see them live and buy it from them in person. But they have been opening for bands I would rather not pay to see, and this Violent Waves tour isn't hitting my city. So frustrating.

Ugh, I know Minus The Bear, Circa Survive and Now, Now. How could they miss Dallas! I'm not too upset because I get to see them headline with one other band called The Lonely Trees(Pretty good if I do say), for $12 at a small venue. I just hope they play old stuff like Teeth, that song is perfect.

not to get your hopes up eric but they mainly play stuff off of threads and occasionaly they throw in a song of neighbors and every once in a while they will play Everyone you know. Ive been going to their shows for years  and since threads came out they dropped alot of their old stuff.But they put on a great show and are really fun to see live. Also they dont sell old releases on tour the last couple of times I saw them all the had was a couple tshirts and threads. You can buy some of the older physical releases from afternoon records though

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if I got one.  I got an email from paypal saying that the transaction went through, but it isn't showing up in my order history on No Sleep's website.  And Chris won't reply to my tweet. 

Edit: Now they're saying they oversold :(

I think something is up with their webstore, because I added two different LP's to my cart but it said both were Now, Now...

I think something is up with their webstore, because I added two different LP's to my cart but it said both were Now, Now...

They mentioned the other day that they have been having problems with their host and were trying to fix it. Might want to send an email just to make em aware of this particular issue.

I don't know how I have never heard the remix ep until now but holy shit, it's so fucking good. I had to spin that side like 5 times. I wish Brad would remix some songs off Threads

I asked him in my interview (will post a link if you want) and he said it's pretty much unavoidable that he will.