PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

I would assume it will available online. I'm jazzed for it. As a pre-orderer of a limited edition /1000 bundle on their site, I'll probably nab the /1500 Blue HT exclusive. One to play, one to keep? Dunno. Anyway, got that Holiday Sessions 7" too. $18 after shipping, seeing them already go for $60-70 on eBay is pretty cool, but I'll keep mine. 

As for shipping on the vinyl copies, I'm getting antsy. I want my box set! :(

Okay, so confirmation, my orders shipped too! I'm not home now, maybe it'll arrive today!

Can certainly update this post with pics if some would like to see when I get home! it scanned "Out for Delivery" at 4:18am today so I'm assuming it'll arrive soon!

EDIT: I can't make the embed album work, so here's an imgur link to the album of my unboxing http://imgur.com/a/Oi4Kz

Initial thoughts: A hefty box set, and a nice collector's item. I'm a little upset because of my box number (I got 351/7000 on the BNE box) but it's all a great deal. The box set is basically to house the 7" and the poster if you don't hang it (I don't know if I will- I've already got a "Hands Up!'" lithograph on my wall). At first I tried to fit the "Self Titled Life" book into the set and it wouldn't fit, but I realized if I remove the bubble wrap from the box, the book will probably fit in.

Everything is pretty sweet except- the vinyl. I mean, I we can't expect 180g out of everyone, but it just kind of sucks. I haven't played it, but it just feels flimsy as a lot of vinyl does these days. Holding right the fuck out for the HT blue /1500 version.

Side note: If anyone got this bundle, and by any chance got an XL hoodie and it's too small, I will gladly trade you mine for yours. This XL is massive on me, and I've lost some weight these days.

Well, I just realized that not everyone got the same bundle as I did.

I don't know about the regular vinyl editions. My copy, which was part of a /1000 pre-order, (but contained a /7000 total box set) has a little CD slot built right into the gatefold and comes with a copy on CD, but doesn't have the bonus tracks on it like it did on the BNE box. The BNE 7" box set was a DVD/CD deal, and it had its own dedicated regular vinyl release. Bought the CD at the store on 4/9, this shipped today, and I will probably get the HT Exclusive.

I'm also jazzed to get The Holiday Sessions. I saw them going for $65 on eBay which is interesting, and a signed copy for $400+. I won't sell mine, though. Probably not.

Turns out my apartment office has this. UGH. have to wait.

Well, I just realized that not everyone got the same bundle as I did.

I don't know about the regular vinyl editions. My copy, which was part of a /1000 pre-order, (but contained a /7000 total box set) has a little CD slot built right into the gatefold and comes with a copy on CD, but doesn't have the bonus tracks on it like it did on the BNE box. The BNE 7" box set was a DVD/CD deal, and it had its own dedicated regular vinyl release. Bought the CD at the store on 4/9, this shipped today, and I will probably get the HT Exclusive.

I'm also jazzed to get The Holiday Sessions. I saw them going for $65 on eBay which is interesting, and a signed copy for $400+. I won't sell mine, though. Probably not.

I have one of the signed ones and I got crazy tempted after seeing that. I had a second but I let my friend who waited in line with me to get it keep it instead.

Turns out my apartment office has this. UGH. have to wait.

I have one of the signed ones and I got crazy tempted after seeing that. I had a second but I let my friend who waited in line with me to get it keep it instead.

Im not a fan of flippers, but if I ever bought a record and it jumped to $400 the same week I would sell it in a heart beat.

Playing the record now, sounds really tight. Only complaint is, Still Into You is DECIDELY lacking bass. I know it's not my little beginner's table or stereo system either, because, even though it's amplified a little bit, the bass drum at the beginning of Proof is BOOMING. Sounds good to me, I'm satisfied ^_^ Now bring on that HT Exclusive!