PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

2xLPs in a single jacket are the worst. That said I think ill stick with my $16 black copy and skip the HT version.

kind of bummed i cancelled my 16 dollar one. however, i know that this is going to be worth like 100 bucks in three years like the other ones and be impossible to find so i may as well go for it.

When this comes available on hot topic does anyone want to get an extra one and sell it to me for same cost? The shipping prices to Canada are crazyy e_e

your picture of a pleasant looking female isn't fooling anyone--we know you're loserkid1 or at least a super villain or something

however, i know that this is going to be worth like 100 bucks in three years like the other ones and be impossible to find so i may as well go for it.

huh, really?

i do not expect this record to become that expensive. I mean most of the earlier Paramore LPs listed on ebay have ridicoulus BIN prices but they hardly ever sell except for the blue variant of Riot!.

and i still hope Fueled By Ramen will manage it some day to keep their stuff in print.

off topic: i bought both the brand new eyes box w/ acoustic 7" and the 4x7" box for less than $ 25-30 on ebay. :) don't believe the hype! :D

huh, really?

i do not expect this record to become that expensive. I mean most of the earlier Paramore LPs listed on ebay have ridicoulus BIN prices but they hardly ever sell except for the blue variant of Riot!.

and i still hope Fueled By Ramen will manage it some day to keep their stuff in print.

off topic: i bought both the brand new eyes box w/ acoustic 7" and the 4x7" box for less than $ 25-30 on ebay. :) don't believe the hype! :D

All versions of Riot I see go for a good 80+ in auctions. I can imagine this blue one going for 40+ when it's OOP, even if there's still a black one. paramore fans are crazy. even higher if the black one is OOP