The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

they aren't asking for more money for the loser edition, i think it's great that they make a buttload.

Agreed. Though, Id appreciate it more if they were a little more upfront about their preorder plans, if I could think of a possible gripe. That way people didn't think they had to rush to order this right away... Thats about all I got.

That way I would have also taken my time to look at my shipping options and not worry about this selling out before getting my order placed.

Just emailed them saying that I heard someone had four options for shipping and I only had one. Got this response:

I am not sure where this person was ordering from, but it was not from The Postal Service's official webstore since we only offer one option for standard shipping.

I wish I could help, but I'm not sure how I can at this moment. Our rates are in line with USPS rates for a package of this size and weight. please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Soooo...wtf? lol I don't comprehend....was there another place to pre-order this?

Just emailed them saying that I heard someone had four options for shipping and I only had one. Got this response:

I am not sure where this person was ordering from, but it was not from The Postal Service's official webstore since we only offer one option for standard shipping.

I wish I could help, but I'm not sure how I can at this moment. Our rates are in line with USPS rates for a package of this size and weight. please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Soooo...wtf? lol I don't comprehend....was there another place to pre-order this?

There's two places to order this from

The Postal Service's Cinderblock store and Subpop themselves. I ordered through Subpop and got to choose

Well damn. Fuck The Postal Service for posting the Cinderblock link to Facebook. I was too frantic to think that these would be available through the Sub-Pop website too. I fucking hate Cinderblock. Oh well...Only an $8 difference if I had ordered from Sub-Pop with UPS shipping. Kind of a lot, but nothing to cry over.

I could have gotten that $8 back if Cinderblock didn't have stupid fucking policies. You can't cancel a pre-order with them for whatever reason. So if I wanted that $8 back I'd have to order from Sub-Pop and then wait for my Cinderblock order to arrive and then return it to them and wait for a refund and hope they pay for me to ship it back to them. Not worth it.