The Official Horror Thread

Rip

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread

Intrigued by the Trap trailer BUT (1) can we stop ruining cool twists in the trailers (see also: Abigail) and (2) I’m concerned no one involved in this movie has ever been to a big concert considering it appears to be happening in the middle of the day and hundreds of people are just walking around the halls while it’s going on. 

6 hours ago, dawhizz said:

Intrigued by the Trap trailer BUT (1) can we stop ruining cool twists in the trailers (see also: Abigail) and (2) I’m concerned no one involved in this movie has ever been to a big concert considering it appears to be happening in the middle of the day and hundreds of people are just walking around the halls while it’s going on. 

Yeah I’m not even going to bother watching the trailer.  Especially for an M. Night movie.  Would rather go in blind

Absolutely loved Late Night with the Devil by the way.  Man that was awesome.

On 4/20/2024 at 3:45 PM, Rip said:

Absolutely loved Late Night with the Devil by the way.  Man that was awesome.

I liked it quite a bit as well!  I watched Immaculate afterward and kind of enjoyed it, even though it wasn't very good.  It moves real quick and worked well as the back half of a double feature.

I watched Speak No Evil last night and thought it was pretty great!  It's an uncomfortable, slow burn.