The Official Horror Thread

Rip

I can't imagine they'll remake it at all or even anytime soon. I'm sure everyone was surprised enough that they did another sequel to it.

I guess a sequel (part 7  :o ) to COC (hahaha, cock) is on the way... http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/341285-chucky-is-going-to-be-back-for-another-sequel/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=chucky-is-going-to-be-back-for-another-sequel

Oh wow! Awesome! That was almost 2 years ago though :(. Hopefully there's an update soon!

Oh wow! Awesome! That was almost 2 years ago though :(. Hopefully there's an update soon!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3280262/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1

After the events of the last movie, the killer doll returns to terrorize the wheelchair girl, but this time with a mightier and yet more powerful curse which can only be lifted by having the owners of Chucky becoming killer dolls like him, but one of them turns out to be Annabelle, the cursed mute doll from the Conjuring movies which forces Chucky to give up his powers and his soul in order to kill her definitively, which he refuses to do so. Only then Chucky turns into a real good guy doll and offers to help humans destroy the doll, but can they really trust him on this? But after nearly a week, the urge to kill rises again, after he accidentally crashes into a mirror while having fun on a wheel chair, and this makes him realize how pathetic he has become and kills the fist person he sees. In the end, having finally decided to end Annabelle for good, he uses a long, lost curse he finds in an old book he runs into, but the curse doesn't only kill Annabelle, but it gives him the ...

Uhhhhhhh.... what?!?!?!?!

I feel like IMDB is trolling us with this synopsis.

After the events of the last movie, the killer doll returns to terrorize the wheelchair girl, but this time with a mightier and yet more powerful curse which can only be lifted by having the owners of Chucky becoming killer dolls like him, but one of them turns out to be Annabelle, the cursed mute doll from the Conjuring movies which forces Chucky to give up his powers and his soul in order to kill her definitively, which he refuses to do so. Only then Chucky turns into a real good guy doll and offers to help humans destroy the doll, but can they really trust him on this? But after nearly a week, the urge to kill rises again, after he accidentally crashes into a mirror while having fun on a wheel chair, and this makes him realize how pathetic he has become and kills the fist person he sees. In the end, having finally decided to end Annabelle for good, he uses a long, lost curse he finds in an old book he runs into, but the curse doesn't only kill Annabelle, but it gives him the ...

They definitely have to be. There's no way that would happen. Although it would be pretty amazing haha.

pretty awesome synopsis tho.

Anyone watch Scream Queens? I'm super interested to hear some thoughts before adding another show to my already far too long list

I thought the first episode was really great. A good amount of gore and some solid laughs. Someone else described it as the perfect balance of parody, comedy and horror. The second episode didn't do much for me, but it was enough to keep me interested. There's a lot of different big name actors. They keep it interesting and annoying at the same time. 

The link for the Calendar is below.  

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:40 AM

spooky rambo, on 24 Sept 2015 - 11:00 PM, said:snapback.png

https://www.google.c...ica/Los_Angeles

There is a thread for it here too. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106394-vcs-30-days-of-fright-film-festival-ii/page-27

• 2 weeks later...

So I've had my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Communications for a little over a year now and the reason for getting it was to one day write about movies and/or music. Well, recently I got an opportunity from a website called "Taste Of Cinema" to compile a list of movies for them. It's not much, but I'm proud of it and proud to have something out there to get me started. It would mean a lot to me if guys would check it out and share it!

http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2015/10-great-horror-movies-from-the-last-decade-you-might-have-missed/

So I've had my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Communications for a little over a year now and the reason for getting it was to one day write about movies and/or music. Well, recently I got an opportunity from a website called "Taste Of Cinema" to compile a list of movies for them. It's not much, but I'm proud of it and proud to have something out there to get me started. It would mean a lot to me if guys would check it out and share it!

http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2015/10-great-horror-movies-from-the-last-decade-you-might-have-missed/

Make sure you guys don't miss this...its a great list and very well written...

I've seen every damn movie on the list and it made me want to watch them all again!!

• 2 weeks later...

I made one of my friends watch it for the first time a few years ago he said "You've gotta be fucking kidding me" when the head grew spider legs. I was like "I thought you hadn't seen this before?" He really hadn't so it was pretty awesome that he reacted by saying that line right before it happened.

Watched a few movies this past weekend. All of them were pretty good.

The Final Girls

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

The Gift

I can't wait to see the final girls. The trailer makes it look like Last Action Hero meets Friday the 13th. I'll definitely be picking up the DVD next Tuesday.

I thought The Gift was ok, but it was a weird viewing experience. By the end of the movie I did not feel any remorse for any of the three main characters. It did a good job of keeping you guessing the entire time, but when everything is finally revealed it just lost me.

• Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread