The Official "My Experiences with Adam Fox" Thread

So I just received an interesting PM involving an old trade story with adamrfox. It was on par with the entire Mahogany Records thread. Who hear has sold, bought or traded from Adam? Any interesting stories? I encourage the person that sent me that PM to share their story. It's great.

I believe that back on the old site I either bought something from him or sold him something.  Seemed like a good guy back then and was easy to work with from what I remember.  Me and eyewin seem to have had the same experience because he doesn't seem like the same guy from back then.

I just changed my attitude from flipping out on people to being sarcastic like half if this board is. I got shit for that to. I have followed through with all the issues people have had and emailed or PMD me or Lincoln about. Everything is working smoothly now with the ymaewk record.

Is this the same dude or different dude that had some weird falling out with his girlfriend and then she took all his records and his life had gone to hell, but then someone looked him up on facebook and she was still talking to him. And then he said they got back together, but he still wouldn't send out the records so a bunch of people facebook messaged his girlfriend telling her to tell him to send his fucking records. And then she got all pissed off. And she was fat. And he liked craft beer.

Or am I way off?

Is this the same dude or different dude that had some weird falling out with his girlfriend and then she took all his records and his life had gone to hell, but then someone looked him up on facebook and she was still talking to him. And then he said they got back together, but he still wouldn't send out the records so a bunch of people facebook messaged his girlfriend telling her to tell him to send his fucking records. And then she got all pissed off. And she was fat. And he liked craft beer.

Or am I way off?

I miss out on all the best shit on these boards

Or am I way off?

I remember that. No that wasn't me.

Or am I way off?

No, that was Adam Hamilton. I think his name was recordhound or some shit, but he's back on here as Copper

No, that was Adam Hamilton. I think his name was recordhound or some shit, but he's back on here as Copper

so Copper87 aka just Copper now since he changed his username a few weeks ago is that recordhound asshole? how do you know? did you sell or trade stuff to him and the name and address match up? or just speculating?

Or am I way off?

Holy shit. Most of the time when people tell stories from a while back I just roll my eyes and wonder why they're bringing them up. This one makes me so mad at myself for not finding VC until last year.

I just changed my attitude from flipping out on people to being sarcastic like half if this board is. I got shit for that to. I have followed through with all the issues people have had and emailed or PMD me or Lincoln about. Everything is working smoothly now with the ymaewk record.

Too bad it shoulda been smooth months ago!!!

so Copper87 aka just Copper now since he changed his username a few weeks ago is that recordhound asshole? how do you know? did you sell or trade stuff to him and the name and address match up? or just speculating?

Same dude. I sold stuff to both usernames. I haven't had any problems with him recently and I don't think other people have either.