The Official "My Experiences with Adam Fox" Thread

From what I have been reading he is still being slow, but better than before.

I made a deal with him for some Gaslight records. He said okay, and I never heard from him again. Fine by me, as I was going to sell them wayyy too cheap anyhow. Still, I can confirm the slow/no reply/never hear back from again that has been being discussed, first hand.

Same dude. I sold stuff to both usernames. I haven't had any problems with him recently and I don't think other people have either.

he just bailed buying something from me a while ago, a few months ago now. worked out a price, sent him my paypal info and he never sent the money and stopped responding to pm's. even pm's asking him to simply let me know if he wasn't going to pay for whatever reason so i can stop holding the record. his bullshit cost me selling it to someone else. then my email started getting tons of spam and was signed up for a bunch of random newsletters. never had any spam problems before that and i only use that email for paypal.

so Copper87 aka just Copper now since he changed his username a few weeks ago is that recordhound asshole? how do you know? did you sell or trade stuff to him and the name and address match up? or just speculating?

Someone said that he was Recordhound in a sale thread, so I called him out on his shit from before. He said that he had sent everything out. I guess he's back to being a decent trader/seller now. No idea though, since I refuse to work with anyone that's been accused of scamming before.

When fobs tttyg and panics record came out I ordered like 3 of each (me,sister,gf) for christmas then Had our package stolen off the porch on dec 21st. Adam got me a copy of each and an extra panic. Later toki noticed he helped replaced my package too (along with other awesome dudes) and Casey threw out the "he's flipping!!!!!" Possibility. Derrick cook and a few others got butt hurt bc they didnt get one, which was fun. And Adam AND toki agreed (crazy right?) that ya even tho I rarely posted and only had like 100 posts I wasn't full of shit. I Always appreciated that, specially since it was days before Christmas.

Sorry I guess this wasnt the juicy story you had hoped for.

• 1 month later...

Posting this here too in case people miss it:

Adam (Hamilton) seems to be up to his old tricks:

http://feedback.ebay...nc&myworld=true

I bought a record from him and nothing. Seems others are having the same issues.

If you are going to rip someone off why do it on a $10 record. Dude is an asshole and an idiot.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.hamilton.716?ref=ts&fref=ts - His facebook

Posting this here too in case people miss it:

Adam (Hamilton) seems to be up to his old tricks:

http://feedback.ebay...nc&myworld=true

I bought a record from him and nothing. Seems others are having the same issues.

If you are going to rip someone off why do it on a $10 record. Dude is an asshole and an idiot.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.hamilton.716?ref=ts&fref=ts - His facebook

Yeah his facebook was how I knew it was him. Just Facebook'ed his Paypal e-mail from eBay. And boom - old memories flooded back. Haha!

At least I am in the process of getting my money back through eBay. Just irritating.

• 2 years later...