New Pressings: mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister (Sun Split and Moon Split Vinyl)

No problems checking out but has anyone else noticed something odd happening with the BT shop? When this was announced the "Units In Stock" numbers were dropping pretty rapidly and now the count seems to have been frozen at 20 for a few days now. I could've sworn at one point the Moon variant count was less than that...

No problems checking out but has anyone else noticed something odd happening with the BT shop? When this was announced the "Units In Stock" numbers were dropping pretty rapidly and now the count seems to have been frozen at 20 for a few days now. I could've sworn at one point the Moon variant count was less than that...

I've noticed BT always does this. The number listed in stock is always relatively low and then it just keeps getting replenished. For example, I've seen "It's all Crazy..." dip into the teens multiple times only to see it back around 100 a few days later. I don't think it's anything sketchy; they never claim the initial number in stock is the total number pressed. If something is super limited (like the Christmas press of "Brother, Sister") it's mentioned in the description. 

I've noticed BT always does this. The number listed in stock is always relatively low and then it just keeps getting replenished. For example, I've seen "It's all Crazy..." dip into the teens multiple times only to see it back around 100 a few days later. I don't think it's anything sketchy; they never claim the initial number in stock is the total number pressed. If something is super limited (like the Christmas press of "Brother, Sister") it's mentioned in the description.

I see. Thanks for the info! I just figured these would go a little quicker since they only pressed 100 each and they were selling so fast in the first few days.