WEIRRRDDDD pay pal situation..its good, I guess?

it’s kind of like a david and golith situation. I mean, I want you all to have a free record as much as the next guy. But from what I’ve seen this has happened to several people on this board alone, which means it isn’t an isolated incident. I can just see hot topic coming out on top. Who knows though.

i fully agree with this.. my brain is telling me one thing but all the evidence is saying another.

Brain: that money will be taken back, its crazy to think otherwise

Evidence: fuck you brain, you are wrong 

And for future reference, just run an e-mail / receipt search for any mysterious amounts that appear or disappear from your Paypal balance. (Or bank account, for that matter.) It's not rocket science, and it'll save you a good bit of time. You can even pretend you're a detective if it makes you feel good about yourself.

And for future reference, just run an e-mail / receipt search for any mysterious amounts that appear or disappear from your Paypal balance. (Or bank account, for that matter.) It's not rocket science, and it'll save you a good bit of time. You can even pretend you're a detective if it makes you feel good about yourself.

i feel like being an asshole gives you a raging fucking boner.