it's more cool when they give them away with pre-orders but it's theirs so they can do what ever they want with it (esp. don't mind if they use flipped test press money to press more records). 

So once you buy their record, its yours and you can do whatever you want with it. Where's the difference?

It makes me wonder if weed dealers get this much shit for having cards and flipping medical weed they get at co-ops.

Weed dealers are doing me a favor by finding me weed. I could care less if they wanted to make a profit.

Weed dealers are doing me a favor by finding me weed. I could care less if they wanted to make a profit.

And I couldn't of said it any better.

I drew that parallel to illustrate that the people buying the flipped records dont care, they just want the records. Which leaves everyone else beyond those to parties left to bitch and complain about things they have no control over, unless they TAKE control of it by paying the price or waiting for the damn reissue.

I'm jealous of the herb up your way btw.