Denim Thread.

tomfiend

111_503313942987_963_n.jpg

I used to love Bullhead jeans from Pac Sun, but have been buying Levi's ... I wanna say 504s for a while now.  Are those the normal-ish not-too-skinny-but-not-baggy jeans?

Demin prices went up lately so in the last few years you can really, really notice a difference in the thickness of jeans and it sucks.  At least cheap jeans, because I'm certainly not spending more than $40 on a pair of jeans.

I really like American Eagle's jean they're the most comfortable skinny jean I've owned the material is kinda thin but it's comfy and soft. Forever 21 has nice slim straights, HM great for colored denim. I really enjoy Topman for a nice super skinny feel, they're pricey though but they're really good jeans non the less. 

Just skimmed the thread so I dont know if any of this has been posted.

I go levis. Shop at JCP for them, for all non-sale prices, they carry them the cheapest.

If you  wanna be kewl, check out www.theunbrandedbrand.com. Never tried them, but yeah.

For some crazy stuff, check out www.nakedandfamousdenim.com. They are like mad scientist of denim. (look under the "weird" collection)

Diesel does have some great washes. I got rid of most of my Diesel but I still have a pair of Thanaz 8IW. Love that wash.

Those are nice! you should try some shioner and thavar, there are great cuts.

Just skimmed the thread so I dont know if any of this has been posted.

I go levis. Shop at JCP for them, for all non-sale prices, they carry them the cheapest.

If you  wanna be kewl, check out www.theunbrandedbrand.com. Never tried them, but yeah.

For some crazy stuff, check out www.nakedandfamousdenim.com. They are like mad scientist of denim. (look under the "weird" collection)

Thanks. gonna try the unbranded soon...good quality and reasonable price.

Kind of off topic but I've been wanting to kind of make my style casual. At this point I am shirt and tie or sweats, what would be the best jean/belt/shoe combo?

I was thinking Levis 501's (or something) with some of those fancy smancy boots

A pair of Levi's and a nice pair of boots always look good.

Kind of off topic but I've been wanting to kind of make my style casual. At this point I am shirt and tie or sweats, what would be the best jean/belt/shoe combo? 

I like to wear slim straights or skinny jeans, with a button down and or cardigan, with a brown fossil belt, and some oxford shoes or some low boots.  

I like these, as good quality fancy boots that go great with jeans.

http://www.wolverine.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/20591M/0/Mens/1000-Mile-Boot?dimensions=0&CID=AFL-Wolv1-10

I'd go the black ones with black belt, but that's my personal pref.

• 4 weeks later...