Denim Thread.

tomfiend

I typically wear Levi's but I haven't bought jeans in about a year or so because I'm trying to get back to a 32 waist. I found some pairs of Arizona jeans that fit great and the quality is actually pretty damn good considering they were around 15 bucks a pair.

Speaking of denim, I bought a kick ass denim jacket tonight that I'm super stoked about. Bring on the Canadian tuxedo!

Sweatpants.

But really.. Levi's 511.. 2 sizes too big. I usually wear a 30 waist, but after I stopped working at Urban Outfitters I stopped wearing my skinny jeans extremely skinny. I like the fit of the 514's also. Speaking of denim I have an interview with Levi's on Wednesday, wish me luck. I've been unemployed since May.

Something that drives me nuts is when people say "I need some new denim" to me it's like saying "i am selling vinyl".

I say that, but I also am very fond of non-pants denim articles of clothing and sometimes I don't know what I want.  Or I want jeans and a jacket.  The term "denim" is appropriate in that case.

Just like you can say "vinyl" if you are buying records and siding for your house.

I fucking hate button fly jeans, does anyone actually prefer them over zipper?

yep, most definitely!

nudie hai kais. coming on close to 2 1/2 years of almost daily wear.... washed like... maybe 3 times...

7aSX200.jpg

wC1plgT.jpg

in desperate need to get a new pair, but just don't have the funds. amazing jeans - super super comfy.

Wow, these look great.

I have 3 pairs of nudies and I fucking love them.

One total black, a dry one and a prewashed.

The first two still need some time, but the prewashed is really comfortable.

I've got a pair of Edwin Ed77 and Ed71 rainbow selvedge on the go. The 77s are about 27 months in, one wash and pretty much trashed but i still wear them pretty regularly, i actually need to repair the crotch tonight before it becomes offensive to anyone sitting opposite me on the bus in the morning. The 71s are still on the go, one year in and washed recently mainly cos they were so stretched out that they were looking terrible. I'm gonna get another pair and size down i think. I've had a pair of Nudies in the past and don't rate them, they're not heavy enough for my liking and i really wasn't particularly impressed with how the turned out.

I think APC will be my next pair after Edwin.