Denim Thread.

tomfiend

Got my Gustin rainbow nep last week, really nice but certainly not quite the fit i was expecting, they're more of a modern straight fit as opposed to slim i feel but maybe that's because i'm so used to my APC PS. However, i did just pull the trigger on some Naked and Famous Okayama Spirit 16oz, unsanforized in the super skinny guy fit, i'm so excited to get them as i've heard a lot of talk about the denim being some of the best N&F have produced. They're going to be brutal to break in, i've never gone anything past 14.5oz in a skinny jean before.

Today Gustin is running a promotion where if you sign up today through a referral link you've got a chance at winning a free pair of jeans for the person signing up and the person who referred you.  So here is my code I know that Lorenzo Von Matterhorn also has an account there so he might want to post his referral code too.

https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/9247

I'm not much of a denim afficianado but I just got my first pair of jeans from them and I like them quite a bit.

Sure, I'll post mine too mate! 

Free denim -> https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/1027

I've backed one of their flannel offerings awhile back that should be starting to ship this month, fingers crossed on that one. 

On the subject of denim again, I got my BOM006, they're so damn nice. I get lots of compliments on them, but I've avoided talking about the price tag. Weird question, anybody ever have their jeans kind of.. squeek? When they're bending or moving or whatever? I don't like it.

right now, the gap has a couple different pairs of japanese selvedge. don't know how they stack up to the stuff you guys are rockin, but they seem like damn nice jeans to me.

next weekend is friends and family, so hit me up if you want some of that 40% off action.

From what I hear, the Gap raw selvedge is actually pretty nice, but they fade painfully slow (some say they literally cannot get them to fade). For some people, that's a total non-issue, so for a pretty good pair of jeans with selvedge detailing and that will last awhile, pairing that with the F&F deal is a pretty good price. 

From what I hear, the Gap raw selvedge is actually pretty nice, but they fade painfully slow (some say they literally cannot get them to fade). For some people, that's a total non-issue, so for a pretty good pair of jeans with selvedge detailing and that will last awhile, pairing that with the F&F deal is a pretty good price.

They are pretty great. I got 2 pair for less than 120 about 2 years ago and they are still holding up plus have great fades. I highly recommend

• 1 month later...

I found this place called 20jeans today all their jeans are $20, they look of good quality, has anybody ever bought from them?

Quoting this to mention that a friend got a pair of jeans off of there and they're literally the worst quality jeans you can imagine. Huge "made in china" sticker on the side of the bag, weird smell, super cheap hardware, and the fabric's super thin and scratchy. 

• 5 months later...

just a bunch of stubborn ass clowns who have never even considered the concept of "don't knock it til you try it", nor have they considered that this is a common thing because "WELL I'M JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS BRAND NEW THING NOW- EW STINKY IDIOT HISPTERS"

Started off wearing Levi's 501's 527's and 511's, then moved on to Lucky Brand Jeans. specifically the 221's, 121's and 367's (quite possibly the most comfortable jeans I have). Lately my two favorites have been my Grim fit Nudie Jeans and a pair of J Brands I got on clearance for $12