Fall Out Boy Tickets Charlotte, NC

fatelarso

Did anybody have any luck getting Fall Out Boy Tickets for Charlotte, NC?

I was on the phone and the computer the minute it hit 10am, and they were apparently already all gone, and I'm not about to pay $100 per ticket to go.

If anybody got them (or knows somebody who did) and would be willing to sell them at all, could you let me know? Either here or pm.

Friend of mine was wanting to go to this. She was shocked how quick they sold out. I had no idea they were $100+ now.

Them Crooked Vultures... Flaming Lips... Brand New/Thrice... None of them sold this venue out as fast. Only show that went quicker was Foo Fighters for the DNC back in August. (Those were gone in 30 sec... I know cuz I tried and failed...)

It's ridiculous. That's why they're supposed to have failsafes for this shit. I know for the Green Day concert I'm going to in March, you have to show your ID and credit card you used to order when you get there; there are no paper tickets. I don't understand why all these scalping websites exist if it's illegal to buy and sell them like that in the first place. It's the most bullshit thing I've ever seen. So many people don't get to go because of these assholes. The pathetic thing is that it's only driven because people are actually going to pay that much for these tickets... It wouldn't even be a problem if people wouldn't.

Scalping is no longer illegal in any real way, shape, or form. StubHub and other sites freely exist... eBay sells tons of tickets over face value... And don't get me started on TM's OWN scalping site.

I almost miss the days when "scalpers" were the shady dudes hanging out near the venue, and if you bought/sold tickets from them, it was basically like a drug deal.... "Walk over here where there's no lights... Make sure the cops aren't watching us..."  :lol:

That said, I've seen some great shows for WAY under face value over the last few years, mainly thanks to CraigsList. (And once I even got 2nd row for face on StubHub!) So it cuts both ways.... But yeah, 99% of the time all scalp sites suck.

I mean I understand people selling them who can't go anymore, but people shouldn't be buying them just to sell for 200% of what they're worth right away. It's just annoying that people do this. I wish that people weren't so ridiculous as to just take these tickets away from fans just so they can make some extra cash.