PO: Descendents - "I Wasn't Around" T-Shirt Box Set.

If these were reprints of old designs from the 80s & 90s, that would be pretty cool I guess. But this is clearly just a way of burning off overstock for recent show-specific shirts, which doesn't seem worth $15+ per shirt.

Fun fact: in the early days of VC, O Pioneers!!! had an insane t-shirt sale, like 6 shirts for $8 ppd or something. They're some of my favorite shirts and I wear one probably every other day.

If these were reprints of old designs from the 80s & 90s, that would be pretty cool I guess. But this is clearly just a way of burning off overstock for recent show-specific shirts, which doesn't seem worth $15+ per shirt.

Fun fact: in the early days of VC, O Pioneers!!! had an insane t-shirt sale, like 6 shirts for $8 ppd or something. They're some of my favorite shirts and I wear one probably every other day.

At first I thought these were leftovers, but i'm pretty sure these are completely separate. I know the toronto shirt was red originally and this one is maroon. I think the japan godzilla shirt was grey and this one is green.

There seems to be an excessive amount of DESCENDENTS merch on that site, is Milo becoming the new Crimson Ghost?

That being said, I do think the coffee mug collection is pretty rad (and band appropriate).

Milo face will never be as engrained as the Crimson Ghost, but it's certainly not a "new thing" to rep Aukerman.

I love The Descendents, but this is really, REALLY dumb. Plus I wear my Descendents hoodie a lot and there's just something abouy taking off one piece of band merch and displaying another...