PO: Caravels - Lacuna

We're trying to get them out early. Downloads will be sent the 25th and if you follow this link you can see how the records turned out: http://topshelfrecords.tumblr.com/post/45857534704/caravels-lacuna-or-why-i-think-you-should-get-this

^^Check your email. I haven't gotten mine yet, but we should see them later today or early tomorrow.

Bumping this...anybody who is on the fence about this album or band. Do yourself a favor and listen, well worth your time.

yeah I haven't listened yet and been putting it off, but all the positive reviews and topshelf retweeting everything is making me feel like I need it. ugh my wallet is crying. is it payday yet?

This is officially out today! And all pre-orders have shipped since last week so you should all have it / have it soon! And, also, download codes were emailed last Tuesday so please email orders at topshelfrecords dot com if you never got one! And also:

You can pick it up at the following locations:

Additionally, you can find a record store near you that carries it or check out the list below:

• Amazon.com
  • Amoeba - Hollywood
  • Amoeba - San Francisco
  • Angelo’s CDs & Tapes
  • Baker and Taylor
  • Banana Belt
  • Canterbury Records
  • Dearborn Music
  • Dimple
  • Disc Exchange
  • DO-RE-MI-Music
  • Down In The Valley
  • Electric Fetus
  • Exclusive Company
  • Impact Music
  • Independent Records & Video
  • iTunes
  • J&R Electronics
  • Lou’s Records
  • Music Millennium
  • Newbury Comics
  • Park Ave / Halfman
  • Princeton Record Exchange
  • Rasputin (ALL LOCATIONS)
  • Record Exchange
  • Revhq.com
  • Salzer’s Merchantile
  • Silver Platters
  • Tracks Records
  • Vintage Vinyl
  • Waterloo Records
  • Zia Record Exchange

Lastly, if you needed any convincing on the issue of whether or not to own this record, well, here.

Thanks, you guys!

Just listened to this for the first time. I didn't think it was quite as good as everyone has hyped it up to be but it was still a great album. For some reason I was expecting something more along the lines of Suis La Lune, so maybe that's why it didn't meet the hype for me. I'll probably buy it after a couple more listens, but I need to find something else to buy along with it. Any word on a You Blew It! - Grow Up, Dude repress? I've put off buying that album for so long

Just listened to this for the first time. I didn't think it was quite as good as everyone has hyped it up to be but it was still a great album. For some reason I was expecting something more along the lines of Suis La Lune, so maybe that's why it didn't meet the hype for me. I'll probably buy it after a couple more listens, but I need to find something else to buy along with it.

:wacko:  :wacko:  :blink:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:   *shrugs*

Any word on a You Blew It! - Grow Up, Dude repress? I've put off buying that album for so long

Wait. We're re-mastering this (thank god).

• 3 weeks later...