Man Overboard 'Heart Attack'

I dig the song. I think they are going heavier because this album was partially produced and engineered by Will Yip, who produced the new Title Fight and Circa Survive albums, on his dope ass Neve board that Dave Grohl saved from Sound City. Watch the Sound City documentary, it's sick. Going analog, especially on a Neve board, always seems to make everything sound crisper and every band sound better. Stoked to hear the rest of this album.

song was good enough that i'm stoked for the rest of the album and can definitely tell it's gonna grow on me. ordered the 3 pack cause all of those colors are sick! 

Really? I think the colors are all kind of lame. With the artwork looking the way it is, I was expecting at least one swirl or splatter variant.

I dig the song. I think they are going heavier because this album was partially produced and engineered by Will Yip, who produced the new Title Fight and Circa Survive albums, on his dope ass Neve board that Dave Grohl saved from Sound City. Watch the Sound City documentary, it's sick. Going analog, especially on a Neve board, always seems to make everything sound crisper and every band sound better. Stoked to hear the rest of this album.

I love seeing intelligence on this board.

On an unrelated note, I can't stand how MO mixes vocals.

Seconded on recommending the documentary. Real good stuff.

Really? I think the colors are all kind of lame. With the artwork looking the way it is, I was expecting at least one swirl or splatter variant.

yeah, to be honest i was really expecting more considering how they did so many different variants with before we met, but i really dug the color scheme they did. i am kind of impartial to liking it though. maybe they're saving that for a ht variant?

I'm convinced Dave Grohl might be the coolest man on planet Earth. Dude is freakin' hilarious.

I just wrote a spanish essay talking about how Dave Grohl will never be the coolest dude in his home town because John Glenn is a flipping astronaut :P Also Dave Grohl should fly to space so earth will be free from his horrible music! :D

PS: I'm still waiting for Merchnow/Rise to send me my Man Overboard 7" from what....two years ago? Probably will order this w/ new Transit

exactly, was just watching a RFC Small Talk with Will Yip and he talks a little bit about the Neve. I knew him and Steve Klein would do a damn good job on this.

Also, I was fooled by the wording of the Property of Zack article on Will Yip and the Neve console. It is actually the same kind or very similar to the one Dave Grohl saved from Sound City, not that actual one. My bad. Still really cool though and will surely sound fantastic. Will Yip is the man.

Agreed. Just listened to the new song and although I do like it on first listen i agree with whoever said the lyrics could be stronger. We all know amazing lyrics aren't why we enjoy MOB though so, I do think this record will be great!

Agreed. Just listened to the new song and although I do like it on first listen i agree with whoever said the lyrics could be stronger. We all know amazing lyrics aren't why we enjoy MOB though so, I do think this record will be great!

Man Overboard's lyrics have always been simpler and then again this is just thing single. I do agree though this being the 3rd release they could used an up in writing skill.