Mixtape Exchange

i'll give it another day, if no one really responds on this board i'll respond to everyone in single PM's so they can forward me said 320+ MP3 or AIFF/WAV. i'll then put them on  master and record them that way. looks like this might be one cassette instead of 2. 

if you want to participate, get ahold of me via PM. it'll make things slightly easier than PMing everyone then waiting for a response. does everyone know how to make a high 360k or higher from a raw audio file? if so, just PM me a mediafire link or you can ask for my email and we can do it that way. Mediafire is super easy though. 

in about 3 or 4 days if i haven't heard from anyone, i'll start sending PM's to everyone who hasn't responded. after that i'll give everyone 1 week to do it. if no one can, the people left will do so and we'll go from there. 

seriously, this is a clusterfuck..

Well I do blame myself for keeping it as long as I have, my tape to tape is from a thrift store and didn't work right so I had to go buy a new one. Sorry guys ive kept it like two weeks or longer, my fuck up!

Ill put it in the mail tonight. 

just wait till you get mine. it'll make you want to drink and cry in your beer, then maybe fight people. :P

sounds perfect, but I probably won't fight anyone... I am a loving drunk.

Well I do blame myself for keeping it as long as I have, my tape to tape is from a thrift store and didn't work right so I had to go buy a new one. Sorry guys ive kept it like two weeks or longer, my fuck up!

it's cool. i'll PM you in a bit to just send back to me. and we'll go from there. 

• 2 months later...

madie, my cassettes are done. but due to laziness/stress/work i haven't finished the cassette covers. hell, ive barely been on here the last month. i promise you'll get your 3 cassettes. each side has a theme of sorts. it's just a matter of doing the covers. but once i get settled in my new place and get situated and finish up eternal champion and iron age crap, i'll finish them. 

and yes, this officially died. people stopped responding to PM's regarding who had the cassette. one of them didn't even make it out of the first person's house. good idea in theory, but you know... should have just asked for raw audio to be sent my way via interwebs.

• 2 months later...