Eric, I'M CALLING YOU OUT

counterfiction

qft.

i like how if someone "cool" like Ronniethebear wants to "flip" his box set, its somehow acceptable if he gives some lame reasoning for it, but if someone like 311thrice does it, its unacceptable. Nothing against either of these guys. i would do the same thing.

this board is full of a bunch of fucking crybabies who are just looking for someone to blame as to why records are expensive.

they are expensive because people buy them for those prices.

cry about it.

"I wish that people would just go out and buy what they want and not what they think that they can charge a high price for later on."

Ain't that the fucking truth. Why ronnie is different is because he listens to fucking Isis and didn't buy it with the express intent of selling it. I don't think that little bit is hard to understand. People who like records, specific bands, want to be able to get those records. Its beyond fucking annoying when someone who has no interest at all goes out and buys a well sought after record for the express purpose of selling it to someone who really wanted it to begin with.

Fucking hell, its like its brain surgery to figure out why that kind of shit is total bs.

I agree with you. The entire system should be reinvented. It should be based solely on how much a person enjoys a particular album. Everyone should list their favorite bands and albums, lest they be judged by the Morality Police of the VC message board.

Look at you with your high and mighty attitude..."well he didnt enjoy the record as much as i did, therefore he has no right to sell it. but i do, because i like the band". Listen to yourself. This isnt a handholding commune where everyone just shares their records...

Everyone had an equal opportunity to get this boxed set. whether someone bought it for flipping or for listening to every single day makes no fucking difference to me.

if you think the price is too high,

DONT FUCKING BUY IT.

cry about it all you want though, thats why this board exists...

and im done with this.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically, i love 311thrice (don't get why everyone gets on him), and i love Flicker because he explains this in simple terms and gets the point across.

i don't get why we are yelling at 311thrice. after all, the people bidding determine the price, not him. if there are idiots who will buy a product for alot more money than you payed, and you aren't too interested in it, go for it. if you guys should be yeling out anyone it should be the bidders

basically, i love 311thrice (don't get why everyone gets on him), and i love Flicker because he explains this in simple terms and gets the point across.

i don't get why we are yelling at 311thrice. after all, the people bidding determine the price, not him. if there are idiots who will buy a product for alot more money than you payed, and you aren't too interested in it, go for it. if you guys should be yeling out anyone it should be the bidders

Thanks dude. I really appreciate the kind words.

Also thank you Flicker and everyone else who backed me/the issue at hand.

I was thinking...maybe if I changed my username to againstmeHWMnofx then maybe I would get some love.

I will always remember this thread as it is the first thread dedicated to me. So thank you counterfiction.

I'm not going to act like flipping doesn't bother me some times (shit I've got too many posts to disprove that) but it's a fact and I'd rather some dude like Thrice311 sells it than some douche I have no reference too.

I will say that for the money you make off this set you should get something cooler than an iPhone. Like dick implants.