Eric, I'M CALLING YOU OUT

counterfiction

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. My point is twofold -

1. That it's his property, his decision, and that he doesn't have to answer to anybody else for making it - even here on this board. What's the threat, a loss of Internet Credibility Points?

2. By not having the cojones to post it here, he completely disproves my first point, thus proving the Mythical (Perceived) Threat real.

1. That it's his property, his decision, and that he doesn't have to answer to anybody else for making it - even here on this board. What's the threat, a loss of Internet Credibility Points?

2. By not having the cojones to post it here, he completely disproves my first point, thus proving the Mythical (Perceived) Threat real.

Internet Credibility Points, I.C.P. lulz

qft.

i like how if someone "cool" like Ronniethebear wants to "flip" his box set, its somehow acceptable if he gives some lame reasoning for it, but if someone like 311thrice does it, its unacceptable. Nothing against either of these guys. i would do the same thing.

this board is full of a bunch of fucking crybabies who are just looking for someone to blame as to why records are expensive.

they are expensive because people buy them for those prices.

cry about it.

i dont think it is that big of a deal and i don't think he is trying to hide it. He is just trying not to get yelled at and he did anyway. On deadformat they don't have an "official" ebay thread. Here we do, so he posted it in there. He could have easily posted it as a new thread, but people complain about posting something that is being sold on ebay in the nonebay section instead of the ebay thread. So no matter what he did he would have gotten yelled at. But it's not really that big of a deal. To him a new phone is more important than these records, he could have bought it with the intention to keep it and then realized he wanted something else instead. Either way, who cares, he seems like a good guy and it really is not that big of a deal.

qft.

i like how if someone "cool" like Ronniethebear wants to "flip" his box set, its somehow acceptable if he gives some lame reasoning for it, but if someone like 311thrice does it, its unacceptable. Nothing against either of these guys. i would do the same thing.

this board is full of a bunch of fucking crybabies who are just looking for someone to blame as to why records are expensive.

they are expensive because people buy them for those prices.

cry about it.

"I wish that people would just go out and buy what they want and not what they think that they can charge a high price for later on."

Ain't that the fucking truth. Why ronnie is different is because he listens to fucking Isis and didn't buy it with the express intent of selling it. I don't think that little bit is hard to understand. People who like records, specific bands, want to be able to get those records. Its beyond fucking annoying when someone who has no interest at all goes out and buys a well sought after record for the express purpose of selling it to someone who really wanted it to begin with.

Fucking hell, its like its brain surgery to figure out why that kind of shit is total bs.